And your name is...?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  And your name is...?

Just so we can get to know each other a little better. We have post your pic..now we have this. Just so we won't have to call each other by our login names. It gets a little old.

My name is Keith.

Mods, think about making this a sticky.

posted by  DodgeRida67

< Brian

damn, I was in Jackson the week after nopi. Hows it going neighbor?lol

posted by  ciccmga

Jayare i prefer "Jay".

posted by  Ki2AY

Kevin. Kev is fine...

posted by  Satty101

posted by  JaneiR36

My name is Bav.

posted by  BavarianWheels

My name is Hobo, but you can feel free to call me Hobo, vwhobo, Mr Hobo or sir. :thumbs:

posted by  vwhobo

How about "Hobo because he doesn't want his real name shown?" :hi:

Come on guys... be for real. :ohcrap:

satty101 edit in blue

posted by  DodgeRida67

Iono Dodge, or "Keith". Seems kinda..... gay. A bunch of guys online getting to know each other. :ohcrap: . Yeah...

Call me DSMer.

posted by  DSMer

STFU nOOb!!!!!!!

Bav, DSMer and Hobo, if you guys don't want to post your real names, don't reply.

posted by  Satty101

Is that there true needle dick? Huh?

Who are you to say that Bav is'nt his real name? Have you seen his birth certificate? Were you there when Hobo's mother gave birth to him? Or were you an insignificant nothing, similar to your standings as of today, when that happened?

Did you give yourself the right to rule over what other people say? Or do you think that because your name is highlighted? If Hobo prefers to be called Hobo then thats his damn name. Who are you to tell him it is'nt? Exactly, no one you twinkie...

posted by  DSMer

You are here to be an egotistical asshole. Prove me wrong. :ticking:

EDIT:
Here you are calling ME gay, and talking about satty101's "needle dick."

Well, if he isnt qualified to say yay or nay, I am. Go up and do some reading. Read post #1. I stated to post your name; NOT your login name because "that gets old." So as the instructions have it, post your name. Not your login name. And here you go, posting your login name. :banghead:

If you don't wish to be called by your name, simply don't post a damn thing here.

Be sure and have a great day, Twinkie :thumbs:

And oh yeah, almost forgot. Stop coping Hobo and calling people Twinkie. Yes, you did get it from him.

posted by  DodgeRida67

You are here to be an egotistical asshole. Prove me wrong. :ticking:
Pfft.. Well if my opinion is "assholeish" its only because its truthful. I don't quite see myself as an asshole. I simply said it seems kinda gay. Thats a very reasonable opinion. Don't portrait me as a tyrant attempting to defame you and the value of this forum.

Here you are calling ME gay, and talking about satty101's "needle dick."
Correction, I did'nt call you gay. I said a bunch of guys getting to know each other "seems kinda gay". Don't put words in my mouth. It only leads to conflicts.

Well, if he isnt qualified to say yay or nay, I am. Go up and do some reading. Read post #1. I stated to post your name; NOT your login name because "that gets old." So as the instructions have it, post your name. Not your login name. And here you go, posting your login name. :banghead:
You're not qualified to tell me yay or nay either. Creating a thread does'nt give you sole power to rule it. Again, you don't know if my name is DSMer or not. So you can only base your ruling on pure assumption.

If you don't wish to be called by your name, simply don't post a damn thing here.
Oh, but I do wish to be called by my name. Wich is DSMer. Why else would I have posted it?

Be sure and have a great day, Twinkie :thumbs:

And oh yeah, almost forgot. Stop coping Hobo and calling people Twinkie. Yes, you did get it from him.
No shit Dr.Obvious. If you recall I used Hobo's name as an example. Then I used "twinkie"(one of his words). Its called humor, and its a play on words. :banghead:

posted by  DSMer

This thread was not created for "opinions". It was simply made to post your real, first name IF you want to reveal it.

Sorry to put words in your mouth, poor wording on your part. I know, and you know, that your name is not DSMer.

Yes I am qualified to tell you yay or nay. "I created this thread" is not the reason. The reason I am is because I said what I said and I know what I ment by it.

No, your name is not DSMer.

Humor. Got it. :screwy:

posted by  DodgeRida67

I don't see a sign saying "no opinions" now do I?
Not poor wording on my part, poor reading on yours. You read what you wanted to read, and my name is too DSMer.
Go ahead, qualify yourself to do whatever you feel you need to do. I still don't have to obey you.
Again, my name is DSMer, and you can call me just that.

posted by  DSMer

Look man. This could go on forever until someone "wins" or whatever. I'm not going to go on forever so I'm dropping it with you here.

Know this however. I created this thread so that one, if they wanted, could post there real life, first name. That's it, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't see where all this trouble is coming from. However, I'm closing it with you here. :thumbs:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Jeeze. I'd like to know what's wrong with being gay, honestly. You boys are all silly, silly cockmongers deep inside, aren't ya? ^^ Haha, just kidding. But where one gets off on making fun of someone's sexual orientation just... confuses me.

Anyway. I'm Sarah, but everyone calls me Reddie iRL, so... honestly, my login name really is my name. :laughing:

Nice to meet you guys. =)

posted by  Reddie

Ya know dipshit, I was just going to let your stupidity pass, but... EVERYONE on the real world, with the exception of my son who calls me Dad and my wife who calls me Hobi, calls me Hobo. So doesn't that count as my real name? I think it does. I don't see you attacking anyone else for saying "my name is **** but you can call me ****". If you don't like my name that's your problem, not mine. Basically as far as I'm concerned you have a choice, you can f*ck off or die. Do both if that's what floats your boat.

posted by  vwhobo

I'm sorry, Hobo, I didnt know.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Crap program! :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

I'll accept that apology for two reasons. Because I believe you're sincere and I consider you a friend. Okie dokie?

posted by  vwhobo

Thank you.

For your question I never did answer...

Just me being stupid. :hi: Heres my story. I thought I remembered along time ago someone calling you by your "real name." The name you just gave me, and that "real name" didn't match up. There you have it. :ohcrap:

A friend? Come on now, we all know you hate me. :wink2:

posted by  DodgeRida67

No really, I don't. I wouldn't sh*t you, you're my favorite turd. :laughing:

posted by  vwhobo

Hey Dodge, get your hipocrit ass on the job n start yelling at hobo for talking about other stuff than his "real name". I demand you give him the same treatment. Then when you're done with that yell at yourself for a while.

Hobo you must have alot of edible/shitty friends. Everyone is either a Twinkie or a Turd. :laughing:

posted by  DSMer

Hey guys im Ryan, and you dont have to call me Mr. Ryan or sir. ok. AS for hobo, i will never be on your d**k so-to-say. You have 3600 posts in which most are bashing others. You egotistical idiot. Yes, ive read lots of your posts, and you have good advice but you refuse to let others say anything without your 2 cents worth. Why? Im Ryan, your Hobo. We have been introduced finally. Get off whatever "im the pro know more than anyone" kick and you might actually have people like you in real life. Hows that for an assumption??

posted by  hi.alt.perform

man you guys are worse than women. bill

posted by  soundguy

Well my name is Guido Hatzis :mrgreen: See if you can say that. :smoke: :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

You can be my twinkie turd. :hi:

Please explain what this sentence means "Get off whatever "im the pro know more than anyone" kick and you might actually have people like you in real life." It starts out okay then turns to jibberish. Oh, that's right, it's one of your many incorrect assumptions.

If half of my 3600+ posts are "bashing others" (truthfully closer to maybe 20%), over half of yours are bashing one person. That person being me, so... You tell me who has the attitide, and in your case aptitude problem.

Hey Ryan, your village is calling and they miss their idiot.

posted by  vwhobo

My name that most people call me is Stevo. So thats my name I guess, except for Hobo who calls me Twinkie (its better than turd). :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I thought I was.... :ticking:

posted by  Satty101

You're all my favorite turds in the toilet known as Car Forums. That being the case does it make me King Shit? :laughing:

posted by  vwhobo

You've always been King Shit vwhobo. Now if we learned anything in human anatomy, where does all shit come from. The asshole! :laughing:

posted by  DSMer

Hey! That's anal orifice to you. :mrgreen:

posted by  vwhobo

Lol.. King Orifice. The best of both phrases! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I don't much care for King Orifice. It sounds so... crappy. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

Hobo, I have to whine. It's not fair you get to be named and not me. Go head, name me. :ohcrap:

posted by  DodgeRida67

As I recall the last time I named you it didn't exactly make your day (or week or month). If push came to shove I'd have to revert back to that name... Just for old time's sake. :thumbs:

posted by  vwhobo

Hi...my name is Bav.

posted by  BavarianWheels

And my name is "Jay".

posted by  Ki2AY

My name is Bubba :thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

Lol... how about: King of the Shits?

posted by  StiMan

wow this thread took a dive quickly. If this is gonig to be a sticky, edit out the crap. My name is Voda, most people call me that. If you want, my real name is Gregg. :thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

Words of a real man.

First names are too personal. I don't want to get to know you guys. I'll give out my last name. You can call me Mr. Coletti.

posted by  What

Is that Italian?

(Now who's getting to know who....)

posted by  JaneiR36

Yes it is.

posted by  What

Coletti it is! :thumbs:

posted by  JaneiR36

I'm almost afraid to even post in this thread! All I can say guys is to "Simma Down!" lol
My real name is Amanda, and you can call me that if you want,but I do have the word "CUPCKE" on my KY Liscence plate...My sister calls me that because she says I smell like a Cupcke! lol It must be the Vanilla Lipsmackers Chapstick! Well, hope you all take a chill pill...http://photobucket.com/albums/v462/cupcke/th_Sep17190.jpg

posted by  Cupcke

I also go by the name Bubba though it is not my birth name.

And I must say, leave it to DSMer to fly off the handle with no provocation. Wouldn't expect much less.

So, what does DSM stand for? I have a pretty good idea. :smoke:

posted by  theman352001

Kelly lol hello all

posted by  nightcry

Your Message