OMG! What happened to CF?!?!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  OMG! What happened to CF?!?!

I totally got the jitters last night when I didn't have access!!! Oh my, whatever happened, I hope it doesn't happen again!.... either that, or I need to get a life. I mean, when you get withdrawal jitters when a website goes down, it's time to look inwards... But still, I'm so relieved!!! :mrgreen:

posted by  JaneiR36

I thought for a minute Adam [Unfedfat(the site admin)] came back....looks like I was wrong. :doh:

posted by  Satty101

This is quite exciting:

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/member.php?u=1

Maybe the down time was his way of showing that he's still around?

posted by  JaneiR36

Haha, don't make a mystery out of him. He's around. I think he ran his own servers, could have had a power outage.

When CF didn't work, I felt like I had lost something. Sad isnt it? Kind of. I don't really think so, because, ya'll are like family, in a weird non-loving kind of way.

posted by  DodgeRida67

And damn, this place is fast as hell now.

posted by  DodgeRida67

you're right...maybe Adam's just updated the software or something to make the forums faster.

posted by  SuperJew

Me two... Lol...
Dang.. it is REALLY fast!

posted by  StiMan

Unbelievable. I thought it was just me thinking it was faster now. Guess he isn't dead afterall. But he should still post around...now to show us and get rid of one particular member... :ticking:

posted by  Satty101

He should just randomly delete people... like a lottery or something... keep us all on our toes... lol...

posted by  StiMan

Or maybe not because I like being a mod and I'd rather not loose that nor loose all my posts. Took me a long time to get all of em without whoring the place up (though I did for a little while, then came to my senses)

posted by  Satty101

I wouldnt take you out Satty, we share a common Hobby: Model Building. You are cool to me! Consider yourself saved! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

ummm.. Hi! I'm Adam..
Remember me? :laughing:

posted by  Unfedfat

ADAM!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see man. So...where the hell have you been all this time?

posted by  Satty101

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!

Well, technically, I don't "remember" you, but welcome back, it's good to see ya! :laughing:

(Hey guys, think we'll still be able to keep running our mouths with the admin back on site? :hi: )

posted by  JaneiR36

Hey, Adam, we need to have a discussion. If I PM you, you'll respond, right?

posted by  DodgeRida67

Holy Sh*t! Its Adam! You finally have returned! Hazza!!! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I almost forgot. :wink2:

posted by  BavarianWheels

*raises hands in thanks*

praise the lord! Adam's back!! :clap:

posted by  SuperJew

I think you did forget and also forgot that you weren't the one that owns this place.

Edit by Bav: This post could serve as the first post I delete for flaming...but it will remain.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Copied.

posted by  BavarianWheels

OK. You didn't have to say that, you could have just not done it. :thumbs:

I'll take it as a warning.

posted by  DodgeRida67

I think the mods should do that. Send a PM, like what Satty did for me about my post whoring (thanks :thumbs: ), or just edit your post and say it is a warning, I think that would be helpful. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message