Wooohooo! 1k Is Here!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Wooohooo! 1k Is Here!

Yay! I made it to 1k! At last all my post whoring has paid off... He he...

It has been fun here at CF, I hope for much more in the coming time.... ! :thumbs:

Cheers to all! (Where did the cheers smily go... O well...)

posted by  StiMan

congratz!!!

one day my day will come...

posted by  Ki2AY

Lol.. yes...

posted by  StiMan

OOO!!!! 1 more and I get 1500!!!!!

Honestly, who really cares? Sure, it's cool and yes, it's an accomplishment. But in the end, it's just a number that...well...might not ever matter.

On one of the Beretta boards I frequent, they made the post count visable when you veiw the person's profile only. To prevent whoring and well, it's worked.

posted by  Satty101

I completely agree, its just that I have seen other people on this forum post there 1k and make a deal about it, just thought that is what people do here... Anywho... Congrats to the 1.5k! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Ya, I have, M6m has, you have, I think SJ has somewhere along the line....it just really serves no point other than showing how much you've whored or showing how little you post. heh.

posted by  Satty101

Or how much dedication and information you have given out over the months. :banghead:

Contrary to popular belief, some people don't just whore. They have other means for posting other than to read themselves.

posted by  DSMer

I haven't seen you post anything other than pointing out other people's faults DSMer. With the exception of the info from the Camaro/Firebird thread and "here's one for you DSMer" thread, I have seen nothing but complaining about other people from you. So " :banghead: " yourself.

posted by  Satty101

You know, I was'nt going to say anything to you at first. But you just kept egging me on and on. Well listen up baby nuts, how about you cycle back through my post career and you look for yourself since you're so quick to "point out my faults". When I don't have to deal with little shits like yourself who don't know jack shit about cars, I just so happen to be helping people who deserve it. Although latley, more than not, ignorant children find themselves here and post alot of bullcrap.

So when I feel the need, or see that somone is in need of helping[even if that just so happens to be you needledick] thats just what happens. So while you're throwing out claims and aligations, maybe you should take a check-see at what you've actually done. It boggles my mind till this day, how a little kid whom does'nt know much of anything about cars becomes a mod on a car forums. So when the time is here, and you're ready to even step to my level.... you know exactly where you can find me.

posted by  DSMer

that would be.... umm.... wats that word..... oh yea, never!

anyhow, all u DO is complain bout other people and try to insult them constantly, over and over again, no matter who it is. u just did so to satty.

looking back briefly at ur "post career", u havent really made any helpfull articles about anything else other than the dsm one. all the old dsm questions have been answered either by me or someone else.

gotta go, i just got kicked out lol.

posted by  Inygknok

What can I say, some DS-Losers will never change :laughing:

posted by  JaneiR36

Pfft, you've got nothing but shit between your ears Betty Boop. (Not directed at you Inygknok)

Again, as I have said to him and I'll say it to you. If you really think you have what it takes to step to my level, I invite you all to do so. I'll be a real man about it. No sense in arguing about knowledge I'll just show it. Inygknok(damn I really hate typing that) you've allready proven you know a lil something something. I may not like you, but I respect the fact that you have the balls to put your brains up on the table.

Now if you excuse me, I was in the middle of writing an article.

posted by  DSMer

Jeez... Didnt think this would turn into a quarrel! Sorry folks for the harm done!

posted by  StiMan

Well, if you havent noticed, all threads on these forums turn into a quarrel.

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

LOL! If that comment was directed at me, that's funny as hell! I mean, sure you have your flaws, but I never pegged you for a scaredy little mouse who would direct a comment at me on the sly. :laughing: Why are you hiding, DS-hamster, come out so I can smash your brains in! :hi:

posted by  JaneiR36

Scared is hardly any word that fits into my personal resume. I've said all I had to say. When you're ready to step to my level, you know where you can find me.

posted by  DSMer

Have you, DS-Loser? Everyone knows you're just a little bitch who's gonna start again at your earliest opportunity :thumbs:

posted by  JaneiR36

Can no one make a thread on these forums without it turning into a brawl? I was simply stating something and it turns into another Member vs. Member. WDF? :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

woot woot.....go me..this is my first "real" post on her....besides the intro post i made. im not really a post whore so...you rarley will see me post at all. :thumbs:

posted by  SHOman247

uhm...o-k? :ohcrap:

posted by  Satty101

Umm... what does that have to do with the thread, or anything for that matter?

posted by  StiMan

good job man..! :thumbs:

im currently writing up bullsh!t notes on William Morris in my history of art workbook and then after that some more notes on Surreallism in my visual comunication workbook.. :banghead:

posted by  WeaponR

Weapon! You are back! Sweet! You need to come entirely back, perhaps we could persue the STi Fanclub (not StiMan :laughing: ) idea we had..! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

ok.. i cant come back entirely.. got a lota work to do..

maybe some of you heads can help with one of my briefs atleast.. i'll post it up now infact..

ok.. for the STi Club.. what do we need..?

posted by  WeaponR

I could make us some Sigs on Photoshop when I get it for Christmas... I dunno, I think we first need members... :ohcrap:

posted by  StiMan

lolz for christmas.. ive got it..

ok.. how do we enroll..?

posted by  WeaponR

I believe you are already in, from when we tried to make it over the summer, we just need volunteers to PM us. Put something in your sig... :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

ok..

whats my title in the club? i gues you can be the leader..

posted by  WeaponR

2 Choices: We can Co-operate as Co-Leaders, or you can be the assistant... I would prefer the first, it should be equal in my opinion... :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Or I could just own you all. :mrgreen:

Here's an idea...hows about you guys finish this in PMs? I honestly don't think the board needs to see this whole convo. Ya know?

posted by  Satty101

Where is Hitler when you need him???? Anyone, other than the posters interested in this thread?? Seems to be a whoring convention. Nothing personal, but you could be doing this in PM's or Email. I realize I'll get flamed over this/ LIKE I give a sh#t. :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

Nope you wont. I agree... Ill go to PMs. Sorry... I mostly just wanted prospective members to see it, but we will go to pms. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

With that reply, you have my up-most respect. :thumbs: U the MAN :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

Well theoretically I already was... he he...

As to the red part: That is something I greatly appreciate, you already had much respect in my book! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

copy cat...

posted by  Satty101

Dont worry Satty... its been moved, you were the origonal effort! Troid was just reitorating your point... dont feel unused! :mrgreen: :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Wooohooo! 2k! Ahh... gotta love post whorin'! He he! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Congrats lol :thumbs: . Did you post this when you had 1,999 or when you actually had 2,000?

posted by  car_crazy89

It was exactly my 2000th post.

posted by  StiMan

Next will be 3000. I wonder how long that will take (not long if i keep asking you questions) :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Lol. I dunno. I dont really care, I just find it interesting to look at people's timelines.

posted by  StiMan

Car_crazy, I'm designating you the 'Official Post Whore of CF'.

You know have permission to put that in your sig.

posted by  Godlaus

Awww really? You'd do that for me? :oops: . Hey i'm sorry if i'm post whoring, i'm not meaning to, i dont wanna be another carEXPERT.

posted by  car_crazy89

Just realize that the number of posts means NOTHING. It's the quality that matters. Check Wally's backlog of posts if you ever get a chance.

posted by  Godlaus

Dont pretty much all of Wallys post contribute to this place (most)?

posted by  car_crazy89

The ones that stick in my memory, anyway. He only opens his mouth when he has something constructive to say.

Just remember; quality, not quantity.

posted by  Godlaus

congrats again Sti...I guess. I'll be there soon enough.

posted by  Satty101

Woot... 3k!

I was going to put this off until my CF Birthday (3-21), but I decided just to go on with it now.

I know that this kinda strange that I am celebrating this after saying all that stuff about post whoring, but I've gotten 3k in 2 years, so I think thats kinda moderate.

So ya... 3k... lol... :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Well done lol....I like the way ya "recycled" your old thread, too. Was that so ya didn't get flamed for starting a new one lol..jk

posted by  Cliffy

Ya, lol. :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Congrats, and you did it all with only moderate whoring :laughing: :clap:

posted by  chris_knows

I'd say I havent really whored since like May-June 2004.

posted by  StiMan

Make a new thread. :screwy:

geez you poeple have no idea how to post whore. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Your Message