Jettas and Hotties

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Jettas and Hotties

Ya never see VW here. Maybe one or two out of 100,000 cars. All old duffs drive them :)

Mirages, lots of hotties drive them.

posted by  57ock

Here's the thing. ME and my friends devised this little hypothesis. When you driving around this week look at the driver of every jetta you see. In my experience 90 percent of jetta drivers are incredably hot girls. or at least that is the way it is in colorado. trust me on this. Let me know what you think.

posted by  godspeed_2626

I think you're correct. My wife owns and drives two Jetta's and she's double hot. :D

posted by  vwhobo

I always wondered whether JettaChiC20 was a hottie but she never posted that attachment with her modified Jetta and her standing buy it (
I need to get laid more often because once every two years just isn't enough cry

posted by  snoopewite

Hey snoopewhit...I know I still owe you a picture ;) In my opinion...I think there are too many Jetta's on the road (now that I have had one since May of 2002), both guys and girls drive them. I must say the majority of the girls driving Jetta's are hot :)

posted by  JettaChiC20

Hey JettaChiC20, lets just have a rundown of the content of this picture -
A tricked out Jetta with a hot blonde standing by it wearing black platform shoes )

posted by  snoopewite

I bet you're right on two out of three.

posted by  vwhobo

and what would that 2 out of 3 be :?:

posted by  JettaChiC20

I can't answer that question. Remember, you're ignoring me.

posted by  vwhobo

I can agree with that, we had some INSANE hot chick come in for oil/filter change....she got great service tho :twisted:

posted by  84_Jetta_GLi

Now that I think about it, when I was in high school most of the Jetta drivers were girls and they were hotties...Out here in Phoenix the hypothesis seems to hold true- hot girls with Jettas...I've been noticing a similar trend at G35/350Z meets, but it's nowhere near the Jetta's stats...
:evil:

posted by  Machine

its pretty much like that here in washington as well

posted by  mazda6man

i'd have to say thats pretty much correct here in idaho too.

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

i have a jetta and what makes them so great is their FAST and girls love them. their like a chick magnet

posted by  starfish

um... i don't know what makes you think jettas are FAST... they're not slow. i'll say that, but they aren't FAST i dunno what the exact specs are, and i'm sure i could find out in 5 mins but i'm too lazy lol

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

i have a 99 mkIII jetta vr6. it's kinda quick but not fast :( .
soon to come garrett t3/t4 and traction problems.

posted by  (o) (o)

The new Jetta VR6's are FAST!!
o-100kn/h in 6.9 secs and top speed of 230 km/h!

posted by  vwmaniac

Hey everyone...I haven't been on this forum in a long time. So I just wanted to let you know I missed you all. Talk to you soon!

posted by  JettaChiC20

Your Message