This is funny, and odd.

Home  \  Off Topic  \  This is funny, and odd.

When you add up all the threads, and all the posts, they dont add up to what is shown to be the total at the bottem of the page on the index. :screwy:

Just so you know: I posted this a couple of hours ago and Bav deleted it for no f*cking reason.

posted by  DodgeRida67

I believe that the posts and threads (some by hobo) that were made by "enemies of the mods" were deleted, but the number of posts were not deleted from the members who posted in the threads, or the other way around. :thumbs: It is wierd though. :screwy:

posted by  StiMan

Obviously granted some posts could be deleted, they should have been subtracted from the count though. Maybe that was overlooked. This didn't come out of nowhere - I was working on my forum software (which is approching 8,000 lines) and I thought for some reason V-Bulletin's count would be off. What do you know...it was. Now my forum software, it keeps good track of the statistics and if you delete a post or thread or even a forum it will make up for the difference. :hi:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Sweetness! When is your forum going to open with your code? Sounds great! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

What do you mean? I'm not going open-source with it if that's what you mean. It should be on my site in use in a couple of weeks. :hi: I think I'm going to call it PHP DBLess BB and then send it out there in the world for others to use after it's been beta tested. :thumbs:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Oh, right the Designer Tools thing, right?

posted by  StiMan

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

posted by  gageplate

What? :screwy:

posted by  StiMan

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

posted by  gageplate

Designer's Toolz. I'm creating software like a mad man then I'll build the website. I have big hopes for Designer's Toolz. I just need to handle it right.

posted by  DodgeRida67

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

posted by  gageplate

gageplate, are you even going to say anything other than "Hiiiiiii"? If not, stay the hell off these forums. We don't need people like you here.

posted by  Satty101

sorry Hooooooooooooooowdy

posted by  gageplate

What the hell? Gageplate stop being a dumbass. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

That tears it. I'm adding an ignore feature to my forum. :hi:

posted by  DodgeRida67

I deleted it because it said nothing except it was another means to complain about this forum. Keep it up and I may delete this one too.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Guess what Bav, this is Off Topic. I can talk about whatever dumbass thing I want if I want too. Unless I go against forum rules, you are not allowed to mess with anything I or anyone else posts. Keep it up and you may lose your mod privileges. After all, messing with my or anyone else's post on here that are not constituted and go strickly on your bias then what you are doing is abusing your power as a mod and that can be stopped.

posted by  DodgeRida67

yeah Bav...I think you really are getting a little overzealous on these post closings. just because a post is pointless doesn't mean it breaks forum rules. if it does break a forum rule, by all means delete it. but this post - it really doesn't break any forum rules. i'll have to reopen this (that is, when I get back from vacation) if you close it.

posted by  SuperJew

Hmm

This forum is well ****ed.

When i joined i thought it would be a good way to do stuff.

But its just so stuffed and well buggered. :fu:

posted by  CAMEL

So...you join 9 months ago, make a little more than one post a month (average) and yet you post something like that...wonderful.

posted by  Satty101

Thank you for pointing that out. If this forum is ****ed then people like you are the ****ers.

posted by  DodgeRida67

You are so very correct.
I come here almost every day.
But
yep

posted by  CAMEL

lol Camel... you're just as retarded as we are :mrgreen:

Good to "see" you, though :thumbs:

posted by  JaneiR36

OK Guys.
Sorry for saying that, that was stupid.
I just dont post i use the search button and search through and find things that are relevant and are of interest to me.
I like this forum. Just the problems of posts deleted and so on, which are/have being/been fixed was annoying.
So thats all

posted by  CAMEL

Your Message