make $18,000 in 30 days; Part 4 (last one, don't worry)

Home  \  Off Topic  \  make $18,000 in 30 days; Part 4 (last one, don't worry)

This program is structured for everyone to send only 40 emails each to start. However, you are certainly not limited to 40. Send out as many emails as you want. Every 40 emails you send has a return of AT LEAST £10,000 ($18,000) WITHIN 30 DAYS. So, if you can email 50, or 100, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT, THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!

However, you MUST remember that sneaking your name higher up on the list will NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the other people who have put in the effort and have earned the right to be there. So please, play by the rules and the serious money will come to you!
You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different programs out there on the Web, but if you don't try this you will never know. I felt exactly the same as you probably do right now. I wanted to believe but i just couldn't help thinking that there was some sort of catch. But then I realized that I had absolutely nothing to lose. After all, I was only being asked to invest a measly £3 ($5), and yet I could earn many thousands of pounds (dollars) within a month. And all for just half an hour of my time! Therefore I went ahead and did exactly as the email requested. This took me around 30 minutes in total, and I'm so, so, glad I did that!

To get started, just click on the link below:

https://www.paypal.com

But please play by the rules! This program doesn't cost anything but £3 ($5) and about half an hour of your time, and if everyone plays fair, everyone WINS!!

So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make over £10,000 ($18,000) within the next few weeks. The only thing that can hold you back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief. However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan into practice. Trust me on this! You certainly won't regret it.

Some notes from the PayPal site which you may find useful

PayPal lets you pay anyone with an email address and is the world's Number 1 online payment service. PayPal is accepted on over 3 million eBay auctions as well as a countless number of online shops. You can also use PayPal to pay your friends - for example, it's a convenient way to split the phone bill with your room-mate, send cash to your kids in college, or send cash to someone in another country.

When you send money through PayPal, you can fund your payments with your credit card or cheque account. You won't have to worry about your privacy, because PayPal keeps your accounting information safe and secure. Making a purchase with PayPal is far more secure than mailing a cheque or giving your credit card number to a stranger. That's why over 9 MILLION people from around the world use PayPal to move money. Signing up for a PayPal account is free, easy, and it takes only a couple of minutes.

Thank you, and good luck in your ventures

P.S. Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some skeptics it is. But it actually works, and is worth the 30 minutes of your time now. So, just make a nice cup of tea and get started on it now. After all, you can't lose, but you stand to gain more in the next few weeks than many people earn in a year!

You may relist this item to accellerate your returns as well as sending your E-Mails.

Good luck and don't spend all your money at once.

posted by  Tooyoung225

hahahahhahaha. right on dude. you must be rich by now huh? how much you made so far?

posted by  Smooth

Your Message