The Official Happy Holidays thread

Home  \  Off Topic  \  The Official Happy Holidays thread

Hey all. I am minutes away from leaving for my new years vacation. I will be out until January 1 unless something wacky happens at work.

Just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone on the boards a very happy holiday and all that crap. I am glad to see that we have gotten busier and I have truly with all of you. I'll be thinking of you guys while I play extended hours of GTA in the middle of the day after sleeping in til 10am.

cheers!

P.S post what the hell u are planning :smoke:

posted by  Futtbuck

i also own my very own site at www.gta-sa.com if u see me on go ahead a give a shout ur pal

- Futtbuck

posted by  Futtbuck

sorry for the tripple post but this is surly a great site, i'm sorry to say to u that this is an advertisment to get some of u to join my forum back at www.gta-sa.com but that site is really doing well and i just wanted to say, join there its a really good site, many people are there and i need much more so i say please join my forum.

posted by  Futtbuck

please join my forum

posted by  Futtbuck

let us bann ur ass :laughing:

posted by  Futtbuck

this site sux fags, ha aha ha ha ha ha ha **** u nigger

posted by  Futtbuck

more and more people get stupid cuz they never post on this fourm, no one ever even posts on this faggy forum.

posted by  Futtbuck

damn this forum forum forum yeah yeah yeah, u no i'll hack this forum and ur ass JK, why doesn't any body post on this fourm

posted by  Futtbuck

What are you doing? I wish the mods would control this kind of thing.

posted by  StiMan

Your Message