what?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  what?

didn't i have something like 110 posts?

posted by  Futtbuck

Yes, you did until you started postwhoring like an 8 year old kid on a temper tantrum. There was no need fo you to waste this forum's bandwith with your stupid "sklehfrbiwbvgytew" bullshit. I deleted your topic in Classic Cars because there was really no point in it. Just because someone hasn't replied for a bit, doesn't mean nobody will. Wait a day or two and I'm sure you'll have responses. and stop with the postwhoring!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by  Satty101

ok ok, first of all i liked to point out that i had no Intention of messing up ur site, and being a post whore, i just needed to advertise to get some people to come to our site and just check it out. everyone wants a big community fourm rite? all i came here to see is some people who might be intrested in these kind of things, and also for the cars.

posted by  Futtbuck

Post whoring is against the rules. So is advertising. You are a true rule breaker buddy. Yes, people want traffic on there site. As a web designer that has run multiple sites I would know. I also know what a pain in the ass it is when people break the rules. Consider these things.

posted by  DodgeRida67

See, what you should have done was contact us mods here so we could discuss letting you advertise your site in your sig or something to that sort.

posted by  Satty101

I asked to have that bullshit thread removed. See, at CF our mods actually do things to those who break the rules over and over again. You advertize both your site and a video game, post whore, double post (and triple, etc.), did not stop when politely asked, and you were just a plain problem. :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

Which of my posts/topics were removed.

posted by  What

What?
What! What.
What?!?!

Remove that.

Punk bitches.

posted by  What

What, you can sometimes be quite funny. I dont believe anything happened to you. Lol.. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

what is futtbuck's ip adress?

posted by  momo

sry, can't give that out...

posted by  Satty101

i like your name
:hi:

posted by  shell_da_phreak

Sorry i'm not gay

:fu: :wink2:

posted by  Futtbuck

I think she's a girl. so i fixed your quote.

posted by  shev

**** you you stupid ****ing Postwhore.I think Daddy's calling,he wants it again
A!!!!!!!!!!**** you bitches
shut up kiddie, mammas calling, its time to suck her tit! than naptime!

http://www.boob-big-boobs.co.uk/bigboobs/DSCF1426.JPG hot!!!!

posted by  Futtbuck

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Damn thats nasty! one boob is bigger than the other.

posted by  CarEXPERT

Who Got Ride Of The Boob?

Whrere Is Gageplate? Gageplate Did You See It?

posted by  CarEXPERT

? no idea what youre taling about. :screwy:

posted by  shev

CarExpert what are you talking about? :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

Some guy put a picture of a naked black fat ugly women with her Tits showing. And one was bigger than the other and it was NASTY!! But he put it on yesterday so someone took it off.

posted by  CarEXPERT

Thats gross! I am glad that someone took it off! I understand now. Plz check the other thread we are discussing on so we can continue. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I seen it it was nasty. Lucky I had my NOS sticker on my computer to look at because it cheered me up

posted by  CarEXPERT

Bullshit... you probably have it as your desktop background!

posted by  mercury06

Your Message