bye

Home  \  Off Topic  \  bye

bye all. my computer usage has been taken away. i'm glad i got to know everybody a little better. until we meet again my friends. may the power of all cars be in you.

posted by  gageplate

woooohooo

posted by  mazda6man

Free of teh nOOb!!

posted by  Satty101

thank the lord!! :clap: :clap:

posted by  SuperJew

not gone yet. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

posted by  gageplate

oh well, you will be

posted by  mazda6man

Woot!

I must say that I also have had my computer rights taken away on weekdays. Ill be on CF on weekends only. See yall around! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

wow seems like i missed a whole lot of shit since my 2 weeks vacation.. who tha hell r u?

posted by  Ki2AY

gageplat is possibly the most annoying weird n00b I've ever seen. Look at some of his posts. All of them are bogus, not a single one consists of him talking about a sensible subject. he's gone now though, so thank god.

posted by  Godlaus

LOL.. i guess we have a new "what"?

posted by  Ki2AY

Computers taken away? Weekend use only? I can only see that the people within this thread are mere children, or immature "adults". Pathetic....

posted by  DSMer

LOL
PWND
ALL OF YOU
xD

posted by  b_DuB13

I coulda sworn I read somewhere that you were 17.

posted by  JaneiR36

Me too. I guess if you are under 17 you are automatically pathetic.

posted by  DodgeRida67

achem! *coughs*

posted by  SuperJew

*coughs aswell*

posted by  Satty101

I didnt make up that rule, apparently DSMer did.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Ditto.

I think many of the people here are under 17.
DR, SJ, Satty, etc.

posted by  StiMan

I did'nt make any rule. It seems a little odd that people are hooting and hollering like little savages at somone leaving. ESPECIALLY moderators. I believe there job is to encourage people to join these forums. Irregardless to how stupid or uninformed that member was. But I guess its ok for them to want knowledge and shun anyone else for not knowing the two specs of shit they think they know....

Thats between you and yourself to conclude. I could really care less what age you "think" I am.

posted by  DSMer

You forget that moderators are members, first. These particular members were simply ecstatic that another member had decided to leave the forums of his own free will. Said member is still around, and for the most part, you don't see anyone bothering him except when he starts w/his BS all over again. Personally, I think this has more to do with your personal vendetta against the teenage moderators, anyway.

I apologize for being confused about your age. The question now is, why are you?

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=36304&highlight=years#post3 6304

posted by  JaneiR36

Ouch! :clap:

posted by  vwhobo

Can we say "Owned"? :orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

I know I can :laughing:

posted by  Godlaus

Me confused? Harldly... I see no point in time where I indicatated any confusion about my own personal information. You've proven nothing more than what has allready been said. So whats your point?

Again, thats something you personally concluded with yourself. I could fair not to the fact that you think I have some sort of "vendetta" against somone. Thats between you.... and well you. So why the hell are you bothering me with this meaningless banter?

posted by  DSMer

Looks like everybody but you knows what my point is. :thumbs: The joke's on you and you don't even know it. :orglaugh:

I guess I don't know. According to Satty, this issue is over, anyway. It just seems you keep bringing it back up at the weirdest time possible. Sometimes subtly, sometimes not so subtly. Good luck with that, though. :thumbs:

posted by  JaneiR36

I didn't say anything like that. I just said Owned and grabbed my popcorn. :pop:

posted by  Satty101

DUDE!!! Don't leave me hanging!!! :laughing:

eh... just kidding. I was referring to your comment towards the end of your 'What' and DSMer thread.

posted by  JaneiR36

I REALLY think that deserves a pimp slap. Nice one JaneiR36! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

yeah...this is worthy of the http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s26/smilies-22370.png

posted by  SuperJew

That or they are imbeciles following the beliefs of somone who actually did get your very inept point. I think I'll go with that one.

Again, this "issue" you speak of you don't even know yourself. So how can one make a point on any issue when she can't seem to conclude the basis of what shes percieves to be the problem in the first place. The answer is quite simple, she can't. If its over, then the issue does'nt exist. How can I bring back up what is'nt there? That answer is also quite simple. I can't. So while you dangle arround the fact that this entire subject of me having a "vendetta" against teenage authority was broughten up by YOU and not myself or anyone in this thread for that matter I'll simply be the bigger of two differences and let this one go.

If Satty, or any other moderator felt any different then they would have made that clear. Apperantly they did not. But leave it up to Jane to poke her nose in some business(of other people I have to stress) stirring up the oil beneath the water. It is evident that the only person with the problem and confusion is you.

To much "seeming" on your behalf ey Jane....., but I think the REAL question is, if this so called "problem" entails me and solely a few other parties... why are you in it?

posted by  DSMer

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, DSMer. Everyone's an imbecile and you're the only smart one :thumbs: You are way too pathetic.

Everyone knows you tried to insult your peers because of their age and then got caught lying about yours. Which is pretty damn sad, because it's something only foolish pre-teens or teenagers feel they need to do for the most worthless kind of validation. The smart ones know that all you have to do is be yourself and show respect for yourself and others, and let the rest of the marbles fall where they may. You'd do well to remember this for yourself in the future, instead of looking like a kid whose parents just busted him in the middle of a lie. :thumbs:

Oh, I know what the issue is, Mr, "I'm letting this go, yet here's my 9-line paragraph commentary on the issue. And then don't forget my follow-up 5-line paragraph, too." The state of your mentality is just downright sad.

Your issue with the teenage moderators, is, IMO, pure jealousy. You try to say you do not feel they know enough to do their jobs, (which is basically to keep the peace and edit and move around posts, by the way), but I think that is pure BS.

Your latest ploy to bring it up again was in this thread. Funny, I didn't see you bringing out the water-works and begging gageplate to stay, but somehow, that is supposed to be the job of the moderators (again with the BS), who of course, according to you, do not have any automotive knowledge. You take shots at them at any chance you get, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.

Damn straight, I have a problem. My problem is you. Morons who say they've handled their issues, yet keep grumbling in the background. Accept it already: ADAM CHOSE SATTY AND SJ TO BE MODERATORS, AND EVEN IF YOU WERE HERE WHEN THEY WERE CHOSEN, HE WOULD NOT HAVE CHOSEN YOU. Got it?!? Good. Now STFU about this issue because you're clearly the only dumbass around here.

See above.

posted by  JaneiR36

Haha, you're hilarious. This is like exactly what I need. I was so tired but laughing at your idiotic remarks just wakes me up.

First you claim I lied about my age. Then you said I'm jealous of Satty and SJ.... THEN on top of that you think I want to be a moderator! HAHAH!! :orglaugh: :orglaugh: Woah thats to much for me to handle at one time.

If Adam ever presented me the oppurtunity to mod I'd laugh in his face just as I laugh in yours. As a matter of fact **NOTE TO ADAM** Never think about asking me to mod. I'll only spit on your offer and laugh histarically in your face. Why would I be jealous of idiots? Why would I be jealous of somone I don't even know. HAHAHA!!!! Damn thats so fecking funny you would'nt beleive. Your post has to get saved in my book of funny shit. Ha, me jealous of those two. They could'nt think their way out of a paperbag let alone posess anything for me to envy...

I lied about my age? When was this ? When I joined I said I was 16 turning 17 in July. July passed and I'm still as I said I were going to be. Stop putting words and actions in my mouth. You're the pathetic one. I'm not making falicys up about you and attempting to defame you with them.

Let it be known, you were the one confused about my age. Not I.

2.) I could give a f*ck less about being a moderator at this forum, trust me I have better accomplishments to put under my belt.
3.) I have no reason, never will, never had any jealousy towards the needledick moderators. To hell with those rat bastards and your crazy ideas.

You're hilarious. You assume all of this under your own belt, and somehow find a way to say I intentionally did it all in some sort of attempt to secretly express my jealousy for needle 1 and 2. Haha how pathetic. Seriously this is getting utterly rediculous. I can't beleive you just said half the bs you did. I'll stop myself short maybe you were kidding... Please tell me you
were. :laughing: :laughing:

**EDIT**

After reading that again I think that this line Is so damn hilarious its beyond funny.

posted by  DSMer

WOW!!! ohHHHHHhhhhHHHH OWNED BITCH

posted by  CarEXPERT

Carexpert, shut up and don't post in this thread, this is between DSM and janei, so stay out of it.

posted by  Godlaus

wow, i love how people fight on the internet... makes look look tough... come on! cut it out and stop the bickering...

posted by  mazda6man

Just out of curiousity, is your IQ above retardation? Not that there's particularly any shame in that, it's just it'll let people know what we're dealing with.

Your command of the English language is so poor, that half (make that three-quarters) of the time, you don't even know the implication of what you're saying. Here's some help:

You told me you didn't care what age I "thought" you were. In the English language, when we tell someone we don't care how old they "think" we are, we're effectively saying that we're not that age at all. Which is it, DS-Hamster? You were either lying your age or you're just plain stupid. Quite frankly, right now, I recommend running with the lying angle; you really cannot to look any stupider on this forum (how much lower can you sink, man?)

You keep spouting all this crap about when you were a moderator this when you were a moderator that on your own forum blah blah blah. Every so often you have something to say about why they were made moderators in the first place. Implying some jealousy regarding the fact that they have this position without some rigorous requirement that you've deluded yourself into believing you had to have on your previous forums. But you need to face it: The only requirement here is Adam's choice, and he's made his decision a long time ago. You can either accept that decision, or get the hell out of his forum. Either way, quit your stupid whining -- they do a much better job than you could EVER do, especially considering your apparent IQ situation...........

As you can clearly see, this is either a case of your consistently being a whiny little bitch, or your being too stupid to know exactly what it is you are saying. There keeps being a stronger and stronger possibility of the latter, and that really is extremely sad.

posted by  JaneiR36

Just out of curiousity, is your IQ above retardation? Not that there's particularly any shame in that, it's just it'll let people know what we're dealing with.
For your information IQ is measured in numbers, not on a scale of mild to severe. Last time I check "retarded" was not a number

You told me you didn't care what age I "thought" you were. In the English language, when we tell someone we don't care how old they "think" we are, we're effectively saying that we're not that age at all.
Or how about I just don't care what age you think I am... literally. Stop assuming thing, we both know what that does. Iono what english launguage you speak, but when I say I don't care what you think, it means just that. I don't f*cking care.

You keep spouting all this crap about when you were a moderator this when you were a moderator that on your own forum blah blah blah. Every so often you have something to say about why they were made moderators in the first place. Implying some jealousy regarding the fact that they have this position without some rigorous requirement that you've deluded yourself into believing you had to have on your previous forums. But you need to face it: The only requirement here is Adam's choice, and he's made his decision a long time ago. You can either accept that decision, or get the hell out of his forum. Either way, quit your stupid whining -- they do a much better job than you could EVER do, especially considering your apparent IQ situation...........

As you can clearly see, this is either a case of your consistently being a whiny little bitch, or your being too stupid to know exactly what it is you are saying. There keeps being a stronger and stronger possibility of the latter, and that really is extremely sad
This is all irrelivant. So I'll leave it there and you can attempt to defame me however you may like. I really don't care what you think or have to say.(Take that one literally.) I can't be bothered with arrogant bitches, I have better things to do. Like pick my siblings up from school... this is over.

posted by  DSMer

Damn nigger.

posted by  DamnNiggers

Do some research, Retard. You WILL come up with a number.

There's no need to introduce the word "think" when there's a fact staring you in the face. Don't go around using words and terminologies you don't understand.

Remember that the next time you have yet another round of stupid s*** to say about the moderators. :thumbs: Thank you.

posted by  JaneiR36

Your Message