Holy Crapola

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Holy Crapola

If gageplate can ask about flip flop, then I can post this. On another forum that I'm a member of, there's a dude who has almost 12,500 posts since Sep '03. That's over 26 posts per day. Amazing.

And I get accused of not having a life. :tard:

posted by  vwhobo

wow

that's truly not having a life

posted by  SuperJew

i am going to try to get that many posts.

posted by  gageplate

**rubs hands briskly together**

I'm ready for ya...me and my delete button. :laughing:

posted by  BavarianWheels

Hell 3500 is pretty up there.... but when you think about it it does'nt take that long to create 26 post a day.

The question is that 12500 poster a productive member that adds valuble information? If so, then THATS amazing...

posted by  DSMer

:orglaugh:

posted by  Ki2AY

X2. :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

Is he productive?

posted by  DodgeRida67

Sometimes. Most often his posts consist of "me too", "mine's faster", "I've already done that", yada, yada, yada.

posted by  vwhobo

If you go to the ProBoards forum, the actual design forum itself, some of their members have in excess of 30,000 posts....and no, that's not an error lol

posted by  Cliffy

Speaking of excessive posting, take a look at CarEXPERT's profile. As of right now he sits at 46 posts per day... and how useful is he? Unfreakinbelieveable. :doh:

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/member.php?u=8840

posted by  vwhobo

It doesn't look like there is no stopping him. Its like Godzilla. Maybe we can draw back to the water

posted by  Coffin Type R

:laughing: True, but how? Set up a line of bread crumps to the ocean?

posted by  Godlaus

Well, I've been on this site for 10 minutes, and every forum I've seen you in, you're talking trash to somebody. What gives?

posted by  Hepatitus

Try reading around for longer than 10 minutes. VWhobo is the most knowledgeable member on this forum, hence he has the right (better word needed here) to talk trash about people like carexpert.

posted by  Godlaus

Yeah, maybe you're right, it is too early for me to judge like that. For that I apoligize, and take back what I said. After all, I'm fresh and will need to learn like the seniors to this site. Sorry VWHOBO

posted by  Hepatitus

on ign.com (a PC gaming website) there are various posters (quite a few, not exactly rare to see them) people with over 20k posts.. some from '00, some from '02..
Some people actually have over fifty thousand posts
Pretty wierd

posted by  Spitsign

There is no right to insult anyone personally. However, the right to harass someones stupidity is allowed.

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

another forum i go too, the site crashed. so it got back up on dec. 31, and some members have over 1,100 posts already. its unbelieveable

posted by  cavvy

"Unfreakinbelieveable" Is this a word? My webster is down. :mrgreen:

posted by  lectroid

haha. he averages 46 posts per day. it's crazy

posted by  cavvy

What would you guys consider a normal post average? I just got teased for having a 7/day count.

posted by  Godlaus

You are a freaking IDIOT. It is against the law to harass someone. It's not against the law to insult someone. Hope your VIRUS is not contagious. :ticking:

posted by  lectroid

mine isnt, but i can give you a virus if you would like me to send you one.

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

not to mention, i said harass their stupidity, not the person themselves. dumbass mother ****er

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

WE can just make our own rules up as we go along.Got it.I understand. I feel so much better. :banghead:

posted by  lectroid

Your Message