car video games

Home  \  Off Topic  \  car video games

have any of you played any of the enw car video games for ps2?
like need for speed underground 2 or anything like that?? or even like grand thef auto san andreas or any of the other GTA's?

posted by  sherman_72

Yes. Yes I have.

posted by  Satty101

Screw all games besides nfsu2 and gran turismo.
Bam.
End of thread.
^_^

posted by  b_DuB13

There's soooo many up and coming great racing games for PS2, I cant wait for Gran Turismo 4 myself, although I've heard NFS:U2 is a great game...Oh, and I just have to get San Andreas as from what I've seen it's the best EVER game to grace the PS2...and one of the most realistic (appart the lack of real cars, and I spose gang warfare isn't as it is in the game)

posted by  Cliffy

yea GTA:SA is amazing
Grand trisumo 4 looks wild i have alos heard great tings aobut nfsu2..I have the first one and its a good game. Games like starsky and hutch are brutal me and my friend rented it once it was pathetic. there is a game aobut the series American chopper...what a wast of a ps2 disk.and the dukes of hazzard game...theses games are pointless and un-fun. Games like SRS are fun nfsu2 amazing...thye need a game where u can race classics...that would be amzing

posted by  sherman_72

Gran Turismo is the ultimate racing game. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

definitely! I love Gran Turismo, and I can't wait for the 4th one to come out because of the wider selection of cars than the 3rd one. I can't think of one game for XBOX that can even compare to GT3.

posted by  moostang104314

That's right. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

SRS (street racing sydicate) is also a really good game. My dad Plat Gt2 for PSone all the time but i personally like NFS:U2

posted by  talongod33

i didnt really like srs... i had it, before my house got robbed (and it went with...) and it wasnt as realistic as i wanted it to be... ive yet to see a realistic streetracing game... maybe some day i will...

posted by  mazda6man

I got the E3 DVD, which features all the games and systems at E3, and watching the segment about Gran Turismo 4, I can't wait for it to come out. Its so realistic that all the tracks on the game are real tracks, and the details of everything you see on the screen is accurate to 2/3 of an inch of where it is in real life.They even include the Nurbring...Nurombring...that big 13 mile track in germany in the game. And when the times of real race drivers on the real tracks were compared to the times in the game, they were accurate within 3 seconds.

Talk about a realistic game.

posted by  Zalight

I know! I can't wait! Are you able to race the WHOLE 13 miles of Nurburgring? or is it just a small section of the course?

posted by  moostang104314

Your Message