good news

Home  \  Off Topic  \  good news

yeah, its snowing right now...
thought id announce that...

posted by  mazda6man

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I live in washigton too (seattle area) and I've got about 2 inches. Too bad I gotta go to work though.

posted by  Godlaus

ha, me too, im hopin itle keep coming so i can call in and say that i cant get my car out of my driveway or something... washingtons finally doin its job.

posted by  mazda6man

Ohh yeah, it's been like 4 days since it snowed and there's still snow and ice on the roads.

posted by  RusMan

eghh, it finally rainted and whiped out most of the snow... im bummed out now

posted by  mazda6man

Still got ice on the road near my house. (I live at 1000 ft). It's fun going down my 25 degree grade hill in my camaro. (1080 degrees in 2.8 seconds!)

posted by  Godlaus

It's Washington. Did you expect different? :laughing:

I lived there for 35 years.

posted by  ChrisV

Ohh yeah, but stevens got a lot of snow this week :thumbs:, just came from there.

posted by  RusMan

Yeah, I guess, but it hasn't snowed like this for a while. Steve Pool (local weatherman) told me it was going to snow 5 inches, but NO!! Me and Steve were like this! (Crosses fingers) But NO! I only got 2 inches! It's all over between me and him. It's me and Jeff Renner now. The new saga begins.

Anyway, Rusman, you a snowboarder or a skier?

posted by  Godlaus

So, are Seattle Folk really depressed because of the dearth of sunshine? I know someone who said Seattle was his favorite city, though. :thumbs: Something about the water bodies or something or the other.........

posted by  JaneiR36

I find this funny. It's snowing in Washington. However here in Wisconsin were we should have close to 7-8+ inches of snow, we're having a HUGE thunderstorm. Flashflood warning and all. Jan 12th and a Severe Thunderstorm. lol. Oh, btw, the ground, it's just a mix of brown, white, and green. Sickening really.

posted by  Satty101

thunderstorm and flash flood, eh? sounds like a blast... haha... no bt seriously, that sucks

posted by  mazda6man

I'm a snowboarder, this is my first season, so I'm not really good, I only went like 3 times. But I like it so far. :banana:

Not really, but when the sun is coming out after a few weeks of rain, we get really happy, and it feels like we just came out of depression :orglaugh:

posted by  RusMan

Steve Poole is much cooler than Jeff Renner, dude. :mrgreen:

posted by  ChrisV

Actually, it's true that there is more weather related depression there than most places. Seattle only gets 36 inches of rain a year on average, which puts it at les than New York or Miami. the difference is that it's basically an eight of an inch a day... hehehehe

I love what the rain does for the region. I just hate the rain. I still miss having actual mountains around me, however, and the look of the pacific ocean beaches.

posted by  ChrisV

This is odd. It was raining again this morning and then turned to snow, and by 1:30, the roads are full of snow. It stopped snowing around 9:30...gotta love the Wisconsin Weather.

posted by  Satty101

We don't get snow in Australia. :ohcrap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

that sucks... i dont know what i would do if there was no snow atleast once a year.. id probably lose it... haha

posted by  mazda6man

Ohh yeah, that would totally suck :ohcrap:

posted by  RusMan

Id go golfing. :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

It doesn't snow where i am from. The only thing we got was maybe 11 in a year. That and lots of fog. Lots and lots of fog. Fog so thick you cant see 2 feet in front of you DAMN TULE FOG!!!! :cussing: That is Fresno, where the sun dont shine for 4 months a year. hehehe

posted by  Coffin Type R

Your Message