hip hop

Home  \  Off Topic  \  hip hop

hip hop rock it till you drop.

posted by  gageplate

OH MY FCKING GOD!!!!!!! JUST LEAVE!!! GO AWAY!!!! STOP BUGGING US!!!!!

posted by  Godlaus

don't open it then you won't be bugged.

posted by  gageplate

THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE PISSING EVERYONE OFF? Are you enjoying this? Please, for all of our sakes, please leave. You're spamming the forum with trash and using up bandwith.in case you don't know, the admin pays to keep this server up, and there's a limit to so much space that can be used. So please, just leave, everyone hates you, and I don't see why you're staying.

posted by  Godlaus

how can you hate somebody when you don't even know them. i actually consider some of you my friends.

posted by  gageplate

*sigh* Please gageplate. You bring nothing to the car forum society. All you do is meaninglessly post random crap. Please. Just leave.

I don't know you? I don't know you in person, but I know you online. And I extremely dislike the online you.

posted by  Godlaus

hey i'll be in seattle on monday through friday next week. let's me up down at green lake. you pick a spot and we can meet. i usually get to seattle about once a month. i am staying out by the airport.

posted by  gageplate

And why would I want to meet you?

posted by  Godlaus

just thought it would be cool. so you want to or no

posted by  gageplate

Rap is the truth

posted by  Stack Bundles

i agree. only way to go

posted by  gageplate

As much as I like rap, it's all getting too gay now. It's almost never about the truth now. Just how much ice you have, your Escalade rollin on 26" spinners, gettin crunk, and all the "hos". I do like the bassline a lot better nowadays though. The only thing I really listen to now is 3*6 Mafia, Twista (and I'm starting to lose respect for him), Ludacris, Do or Die, Eminem, and Hieroglyphics.

posted by  Satty101

Well, you could give him a sound beating on behalf of all of us :laughing: And definitely come back and tell us how old the fella is.

posted by  JaneiR36

Its all about Tupac. :asshake: :finger: :driving:

posted by  CarEXPERT

Tupac and Biggy both man.

posted by  Satty101

Its all about the West Side!! :finger: yea westside and f*** you

posted by  CarEXPERT

where is gageplate?? i miss him

posted by  CarEXPERT

You can't be serious.

posted by  Godlaus

Who is this gageplate??? Is he/she another What??

I have been gone for a copule of months, school and work bogging me down.

posted by  Coffin Type R

Your Message