A Pm...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  A Pm...

I recieved this PM from DodgeHater (carEXPERT)

You arent fooling anyone buddy. Just thought I'd share.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Personally, I would have went for the 30hp valve covers.

posted by  theman352001

Hmmmm.. Do some research, find exaclty who's engine that is... :banghead:

posted by  2002_EVO_VII

Relax, his mommy just forgot to feed him that night, he'll be better today, or else he'll end up like 'what' I guess.

posted by  Godlaus

sounds like what.

posted by  Ki2AY

Yup, he is already starting to pick fight every he goes.

posted by  Coffin Type R

I can't even post the PM he sent me............. :oops:

posted by  JaneiR36

Go ahead.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Yeah, who was that guy? STi told me bout him a lil while bak and so did SJ i think..

posted by  2002_EVO_VII

Only with his consent(sp) (sorry, I shouldn't have said anything). It's really quite embarassing :oops:

A rather interesting fella who recently got banned. His favorite word was "bitch." He came from nowhere as a n00b saying his goal was to "eliminate all the bitches." You probably won't even have to go past page 1 to read up on him. He got banned like a week or two ago at the most (I totally lose track of time on this damn forum :doh: )

posted by  JaneiR36

No, the tone is too stupid, it's carexpert.

Who sent you the PM? 'What' or carexpert?

posted by  Godlaus

CarEXPERT. 'What' is banned and cannot post messages or send PM's (as that screen name, anyway).

posted by  JaneiR36

Wasn't it rumored that he came back under serouix or somehting like that?

BTW What was, is, and will always be EVIL!!! :evil:

posted by  Coffin Type R

I didn't quite believe the rumor. Their writing styles were quite different.

posted by  JaneiR36

Its a PM, they are allowed to talk as much trash to you as they'd like. No one asked any of you to read the violent PM's. Although I find it quite hilarious... I only get PM's from people seeking help. Yet you two get hateful ones....Haha, thats so funny its almost deserved.

posted by  DSMer

yah I know, it's pretty sad. Kinda like the retard I currently have stuck to my hip who just a moment ago said he had better things to do :wink2:

posted by  JaneiR36

Just a moment ago happened to be over 4 hours ago. Are you really that thick, or is it that you just can't read time?

posted by  DSMer

Oops. My bad. Your brain resets every four hours. Got it! :thumbs: Sure puts a whole lot in perspective!

posted by  JaneiR36

? whats a PM ? :confused:

posted by  CarEXPERT

Don't play innocent, Carexpert, we all know it was you, and you're probably gonna get banned for it, so give it up and apologize, and you might stay on the forums long enough to hit 1,000 posts. (1 week)

posted by  Godlaus

What? No man i swear i didn't sent any threats. I only said one threat and that was to wvhobo. Its not me sending the threats. Damn you have no motherfuking proof that im posting threats so why r you saying its me. Shiet

posted by  CarEXPERT

No proof?

That's your tone. Sorry. Guilty as charged. Besides, you were making fun of him for what we made fun of you for. Just apologize and get it over with.

posted by  Godlaus

Check this out. Make yourself an intro thread and use this to explain yourself.
http://www.minnaandpatrick.com/bullshit.jpg

posted by  DodgeRida67

it's just like one big soap opera. it's all soooooooooooooooo exciting to watch. is this a car forum or a cry forum.

posted by  gageplate

WHAT THE ****K!! I swear to god i didnt do it. How did it have my name on it. Who was that sent to? Thats not me!!!!!!!! Someone probably hacked into my password!! I swear i didnt do that. Thats not me man, where was that post at! Someone elese did that Its not me.!!!!

posted by  CarEXPERT

HEY that PM was from Dodgehater.!! NOT ME

posted by  CarEXPERT

Really? Do you think we don't know you are dodgehater? This 'dodgehater' has 0 posts and "he" PMs me for something I said about him? You f*cking idiot. :banghead:

posted by  DodgeRida67

WHATT!!!! I swear on my life and my whole families life im not dodgehater! man i dont even know you why would i send something like that. I dont even have 2 accounts. this is the only one I have, tell anyone to check me! ITS NOT ****ING ME!!!!!!!!!!

posted by  CarEXPERT

And guess who dodgehater is? YOU!!!!!! See, I've figured out your feeble little mind. You figured that you coudl insult someone like vwhobo with your own name, but you got in trouble for it. So when dodgerida67 insulted you, you made a new account and sent him a threatening PM, then never used the account again. Simple as that. And also, you claimed you didn't even know what a PM is. You're so full of BS, it's disgusting.

posted by  Godlaus

You are so full of it.

posted by  DodgeRida67

IS there anyway a mod or anyone can check who dodgehater is. I only have 1 account and it carexpert! I'm not sending out the threat PMs. Why would I? I only come here to ask questions and learn not to make threats.

posted by  CarEXPERT

well, I did a search and it turns out there is a user "dodgehater." however, I can't see if they have PMed anyone or not - otherwise there would be no use in calling it a "private message" eh?

posted by  SuperJew

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. :orglaugh:

:clap:

Nice try buddy.

posted by  abless

Man fuk you :fu: . Seriously I didn't sent no threats and I'm not Dodgehater. Damn you guys are hella tripping why do you think its me?

posted by  CarEXPERT

I know on other forums mods are able to see the IP adress of users, and 2 of the same Ip adresses isnt allowed. just wondering if you could also see. or if dodgehater was created before car expert

posted by  shev

if dodgehater has not posted you cannot check the IP..well at least that is how another forum I mod is set.

posted by  ~SK~

Where is 'what'?

posted by  CarEXPERT

Banned. I'll go try and check the IPs...

::EDIT:: the IP isn't there. However, the account was created yesterday (17th)

posted by  Satty101

Why did you guys banned 'what'? He wasnt doing anything wrong. WHY IS HE BANNED?? YOU GUYS R MEAN

posted by  CarEXPERT

It was made the day before the PM was sent? if dodgehater hasnt posted anything he wouldnt say what he did in the first line. you could check to see if they both have the same password, if you can.

posted by  shev

I'll ask too. Why was the little prick banned? I kinda miss the little twat, thought he was quite amusing. :D

posted by  lectroid

Nothing wrong? I read 3 of his posts and even i can see he deserved it.. :roll:

posted by  2002_EVO_VII

Quit trying to change the subject, carexpert.

You guys blew our chance! had we just said nothing about posting and getting the poster's IP, he woulda logged in as dodge hater and denouced himself as carexpert/dodgehater. Then, we would've had reputable proof that he was/is dodgehater.

'What' is a controversial guy, but apparently Adam thought his banning was deserved and necessary. Read the forum rules.

All for banning carexpert, say aye.

posted by  Godlaus

even though I am a n00b I say nay....he has chilled out some....stupid yes....but he has chilled...just my opinion...
:2cents:

posted by  ~SK~

The passwords are encrypted on most forums, and are generally impossible to retrieve.

posted by  Bubba

They are hashed I believe.

posted by  DodgeRida67

I also say nay. He has chilled alittle. He might have been trying to get to know the forum and how it works. A weird way though, not how i did it.

posted by  Coffin Type R

HEY!! Im still not dodgehater!! I want you guys to believe me that im not when i say im not! WHY DO YOU SAY IM DODGEHATER WHEN I KNOW IM NOT DODGEHATER! if i was dodgehater i would have told you i was already because then you guys would figure it out already but IM NOT DODGEHATER!

posted by  CarEXPERT

Can you give us a reason to believe it wasn't you? You insulted doderida67 using a diss we used on you. Can you give us a reason to believe it wasn't you? You already threatened VWHobo. Can you give us a reason to believe it wasn't you? You're getting flamed by everyone and definitly have some resentment to us. Canb you give us a reason to believe it wasn't you?

Give it up, and apologize, and we'll all forgive you and go on with our happy little lives. We all know it was you, and denying it is just digging a deeper hole. Give it up and apologize.

posted by  Godlaus

I wasnt even mad about that cause I knew you guys were just playing. Yes I already said i threatned wvhobo but that was my first day and didnt know the rules and all i said was "imma kick your ass" but everybody says that and dont mean it. No im not gonna appologize because I didnt do anything wrong. Like I said check me if I have 2 accounts because I dont. I'm saying it again, I'm not dodgehater!!

posted by  CarEXPERT

Is this all a joke to make fun of me and make me mad?

posted by  CarEXPERT

I doubt it...

but listen. Right now, I'm nuetral on this. We have no way of proving it was him as he has no way of proving it wasn't. therefore, Im not choosing sides till some proof is brought up (proof that is better than "He used a diss on DR67 that we used on you". So what? You saying that there's no possible way that Dodgehater couldn't have come into the forum, read the thread and the diss, then use it against DR? Cmon now...

posted by  Satty101

yeah, but why would they side with carexoert and insult DR67? While we can't prove it, the prime suspect is Carexpert, and I'm 99% sure that it was him. The only other situations is that it's 'what' and he's trying to manipulate us into banning 'carexpert'. This doubt is in my mind because if carexpert was to insult anyone, it would be me, and not a mod. Dead subject now, though.

posted by  Godlaus

Whooooooooooooooooooo CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by  gageplate

Lets recap. Here is the PM I received.

Now, do any of your really think, that I insulted someone that didn't exist, so they created and account, and PMed me to tell me it was wrong of me to insult them? Listen, and listen carefully... this is breaking news... dodgehater = carEXPERT

I don't give a rats ass that he did this crap, I just want all of you to know what's going on. That's all. We can let it go now. carEXPERT, if you feel the need to continue to lie, by all means, continue your bullcrap. Just know that no one believes you. :thumbs:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Man I dont give a ****en shit what you say no more cause your wrong. Your so ****ing wrong that its funny. Look, If I did do it, and you guys said I did it, then I would have just said I did it because I wouldnt have gotten banned anyways. I wish I can say I did it but I cant because I know I didnt do it. Anyways I'll just say I did it so you all can be happy and this can be all over.

posted by  CarEXPERT

I still cannot get over the fact that we have been arguing with a 14 year old...I am old enough to put his ass over my knee and whoop his ass like a redheaded stepchild. :doh:

posted by  ~SK~

Wrong age: 12 year old. And if it was my father's kid, and i would know, he would have beaten the living s*** out of him. I know, and all i did was backtalk my mom. Jeez, never saw my dad move so freaking fast.

posted by  Coffin Type R

There are people you can call for that, you know? :laughing:

posted by  JaneiR36

I believe it's Carexpert. The grammar in the PM is exactly how carexpert talks. That combined with his terrible lying skills.

posted by  abless

Hey, I aint worried. that was the way i was raised, and i turned out normal. :hi:

posted by  Coffin Type R

Yeah, like I said, we all know that it's him, and he's using his terrible lying skills. Regardless of whether or not he gives it up and admits to it is uselesss now. He's lied his way into an endless pit. We all respect him less than we already did (is that possible?), and he's digging himself deeper. it doesn't matter now. We all know that it's him. it doesn't do any good to reinforce the point that we've already all pretty much agreed upon. (except satty). he won't admit it, and he won't change our minds. Moot point now.

posted by  Godlaus

Shut the fuking hell up. All that you just wrote is what you think and is not the truth. You have no fuking proof that its me so why dont you get some proof and then say its me. There is no motherfuking proof that I did it unless dodgehater postes and then it will reveil that im not dodgehater. So get some motherfuking proof before you start saying its me.

posted by  CarEXPERT

Wow, lots of shit has gone down since I got back into th states. Good to hear that people are still crying.

posted by  Voda48

Did you just not read my posts? I clearly stated that we wouldn't have any concrete proof that dodgehater is you unless he/you posted again under that psynonm (sp?). But, we ruined that opportunity when someone said that we could trace the IP of a poster, hence, I don't expect Dodgehater to ever post again, unless he post from a remote location, like a library or a school. Like i said, it's moot point now. Nothing you can say will convince us that it's not you, and nothing we say will convince you to admit that it's you. Moot point. no reason to be keeping it alive.

Welcome back, even though I never knew you. yes people are still crying, that's probably never going to change, this is just one giant soap opera.

posted by  Godlaus

You haven't heard of me because I have been out of the country longer than you have been a member :thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

Good point but I hope dodgehater postes because then you guys will be able to see that its not me. Ok lets end this but i want you to know im not dodgehater

posted by  CarEXPERT

I think that CarExpert needs to take a "vacation". :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message