Damage worth a beating

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Damage worth a beating

Now I am sure that you all had your share of stalker girlfriends/boyfriends (for the chicks) What is the worst thing that person has done to your ride?

I had a chick crash my camero into a brick wall when she was drunk... :doh:
and meant to do it....

posted by  ~SK~

Im sure it was probably no big loss as you spelled it wrong. It's CamAro...

One of my friends kicked sweet and sour sauce all over my car. And it was my GTZ...after I had JUST washed it...so I was PISSED. :cussing:

posted by  Satty101

my bad spell check turns off when I get off work... :laughing:

was not that bad of a loss...car was totaled...but I only dropped a few hundred on the body...

posted by  ~SK~

okay, I drive the biggest hunk of crap ever, so nobody can beat up my car enough to the point I care about it, short of actually mechanically stopping it from working.

To prove my point, someone broke into my car (and by broke in I mean opened the door, as I never leave it locked) and didn't take my car, didn't take my radio (cause it was stolen before I ever even got the car) but instead took my Honda emblem on my hatch, and my Buddah figurine on the dash. I was more upset about my buddah being stolen then the Honda emblem.

THEY DIDN"T TAKE MY CAR!!!!, how frickin much does that say about my car!?

posted by  Zalight

HAHAHHAHA thats funny. maybe they didnt know how to do the ignition thing and just wanted to check to see if you got any valuable stuff in there. One time my friend and I use some spark things to crack open the window because we saw someones pants in this integra. So it turns out he has over 30 cds but no money in his pockets.

posted by  CarEXPERT

Thank you for advertising your illegal activity...

And if they were looking for valuable stuff, why did they take my buddah?

posted by  Zalight

accually I didnt break it or took anything. I was just with my friend and his friend. I was drunk that time so I just kicked it with them.
Your an idiot to leave it unlocked. But thats kinda stupid they took your enblem. Whats the point of that.

posted by  CarEXPERT

The only thing they could have taken from my car was the buddah, of course I left it unlocked, "who's gonna steal my buddah " I thought

And If they steal the car I get 800 bucks from the insurance company, I probably could only sell the car for $75-$100. So I don't care if it gets stolen.

posted by  Zalight

Sitting inside of a friends house hanging out with friends. We hear loud bangs and and metal clanks then tires screetching... Turns out my friends GrandMarquis was ,mistaken for somone elses(I hope not a detective), had over 28 bullets holes through the drivers side of the car. If I can find the pictures I'll post them.

Interior and all the windows were completly shredded. To think only 28 bullets could do so much damage...

I had my Eclipse GSX bricked a few years back. Some lil punk ass wannabe thug threw a brick through my back window. "Ughh I hate Chicago suburbs :cussing: "

I mean seriously if people have a problem with me, come kick my ass just don't mess with my car... Bruises and cuts heal for free; broken windows, keyed body panels, and dents don't.

posted by  DSMer

cool... what did you do to them. IS everybody in Chicago black?

posted by  CarEXPERT

Damn Niggers.

posted by  DamnNiggers

Are you white damn niggers?

posted by  CarEXPERT

what part of Chicago? I used to live near 63rd and Harlem...

posted by  ~SK~

Fer sell cheep: IBM spel chekker. Wurks grate.

posted by  lectroid

Exactly. Had my car broken into twice. The first time the door caught on something sticking in the back area, popped the door open. All they stole was my cd player remote and a little toy supra. the second time was the final strew and sold my car. they took my sub ($85), two amps(combined $10), and my toolbox(maybe $150 in tools alone). DAMN THEM!!!! :cussing: They had popped the locks off in the back hatch and the driver side. :cussing: :cussing:

P.S.>Lectroid, are you on joke mode, cuase some of the stuff you are coming up with is pretty good?

posted by  Coffin Type R

Isn't it ironic, that they took your buddha and you got upset over it?

Worst thing that happened to my car is when my friend backed into it, but our cars are the same color, so..... no real damage.

posted by  Godlaus

my girlfriend for 2 years kicked my dashbored which left a huge mark and dent on my 2002 lancer.

never argue with your hot headed girlfriend in your ride!

posted by  Ki2AY

got pissed drunk one night and let a little hottie drive my car home, for some reason she musta thought she was driving an s.u.v and put my car in a small drainage ditch popped a hole in the oil pan and then laughed about it, never again i walk home now.

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

If your reffering to the buddist beliefs then,yes its ironic, and yes I have to laugh at my conflicting views at that moment. Buddists believe in Temperance and Karma, so I should have just been calm and believed that they would meet some sort of reprucussions.

If you are reffering to the fact it is my fault they stole the buddah for not locking the door and then getting mad about having it stolen, then yes and no. No, because I didn't think a buddah figurine was high on a thief's "to steal" list, and besides, stealing a statue of buddah is like stealing the cross from someones car, who does that? And yes it's ironic because its my fault.

Sorry long reply to a short question...

posted by  Zalight

I had a 97 intrepid, in decent shape. Then i went to basic training and left it with my mother, also in Chicago suburbs. Needless to say, 600 CDs, my jumpers, a blanket and my CD deck were stolen. and of course, somebody had put a nice white scrape on the drivers side doors. Not to mention the 2 bullet holes in my passenger door.

The worst part is, my mom didn’t even notice!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  infurnus

600 CDs?!?!?!...I didn't know that much music existed :laughing:

That really sucks though...reminds me of a prank that me and some friends did to my dad...

Went to Canadian Tire, bought some of those $5 stickers with fake bullet holes, and stuck them all over his car...He was so pissed, but it was funny as hell when we told him we saw some little kids playing around the driveway :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Repeat after me, "Thou shall not bring up old threads".

posted by  GreekWarrior

I knew a guy whose maniac girlfriend stole the keys to his camaro, threw a brick in the accelerator, and made the car go headlights first into a wide open sewage tunnel. Needless to say, i laughed, and pointed, and cried a little. :orglaugh:

posted by  infurnus

ya know, we've discussed this one before....he is following the rules by searching to see if the thread already exists. plus its funny to read some of the shit posted a year ago lol.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Wow, I’m pretty new to this site, And this whole 'thou shale not' crap is retarded. Why not repost a thread? I’ve been here for a little while, and I’ve never seen this question. But, nor would i go looking for somebody else’s questions. I guess what im saying is, i want to hear what people think now, not 5 months ago. Now if one page of threads later is the same damn thread, sure thats retarded, but situations like this, i believe to be perfectly fine.

But Dont listen to me, Im the guy pondering things like "If all of the Acme stuff doesn't work, why does Wile Coyote keep buying their products? "

posted by  infurnus

meh...I think this was a good revival, made me laugh.

.........and appreciate the new whip that much more when comparing it to the CRX.

posted by  Zalight

Never had someone trash my car before, but I did have my car broken into. They left the car, left the CD's and stole my purse. I called the police who found it the next day. I had already cancelled my credit cards etc. Went to the police station to pick it up and turns out all that was missing was the $0.11 I had and a picture of me and my friend. Creepy. But seriously $0.11?? :laughing: I was planning on using that for a gumball the next day. :ohcrap:

posted by  97Talonchik

Mitsubishi 3000gt rules. :sleep:

posted by  nightroad

I was already getting ready to ask why you're dissing your BMW so much when I realized it's a diff. car.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

haha, yeah I was thinking someone who hasn't been on the forums since before I bought the M would be a little confused.

posted by  Zalight

Your Message