Bashing topics...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Bashing topics...

Is there anyway I can type a question with out getting bashed by ppl? I mean seriously. I can take the heat that not the problem. I just dont feel like typing questions after some of the replies I got. I didnt come here to have ppl bash me i came here to learn and get advice. So DONT BASH THE NOOB(MAINLY ME)!!!!

Thank you I've said my piece. now i leave. Adios! :2cents:

posted by  Hellzangel05

You have to word your question correctly, and (like hobo always says) think, type, submit. There's posts that don't get flames, like those that 'Who?' posts. He knows what he's talking about, and his spelling and grammer are nearly flawless. That's how you don't get flammed. Or you could emulate someone like Coffin Type R.

*edit* you know, i just read the last line of this person's post, and it occured to me that this person just wrote a parting shot and left. How incredibly stupid. They ask a question and don't want an answer.

posted by  Godlaus

I didnt leave. I just ended my little speech. I'm waiting for replies, only if people want to send them.

Sorry next time I won't write that line.

posted by  Hellzangel05

Oddly enough this forum had thousand of members and umpteen thousand posts BEFORE you got here. You should have done some research prior to joining, and after all you did have the option not to join. Now that you're here you'll just have to go with the flow like everyone else.

Just as a side note. There is not one single member of this forum who takes more personal bashing than me. There are people who join the forum with the sole purpose of bashing me and then leaving. You don't hear me crying about it, do you? Grow a thicker skin or at least deal with it.

Finally in response to your last sentence. The world doesn't revolve around you. Get over yourself.

posted by  vwhobo

I've never understood why people start a topic publically then take it to the old PM, so here goes.

All I can say is you need to lighten up a little and that it's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. After all it's only a forum. You're welcome and have a nice day.

posted by  vwhobo

Godlaus is that you in the avatar?

posted by  CarEXPERT

If it is him, he needs to take that down and put up something nice. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I'm serious.

posted by  lectroid

Well your first mistake is thinking you will learn anything here that can't be googled :wink2:

Your second mistake is letting it be known how easily your feelings get hurt.

Welcome to the internet :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

I think hellzangle is an IDIOT. thats just my opionion. She started a tread that had no question or anything on it. IDIOT

posted by  CarEXPERT

HUM, and you are a "road" scholar? Road is not misspelled.

posted by  lectroid

The young'ins might not get the humor...or they don't know because they're not even close. :wink2:

posted by  BavarianWheels

:confused: lol, case in point.

posted by  Godlaus

Your Message