Law & Order tonight replaced by "Teens and Sex" show

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Law & Order tonight replaced by "Teens and Sex" show

What tha.... ?!?!

Why do they feel the need to keep doing these damn "exposés," everyone knows the average teen is a fu*king whore, why the hell is this news?!?!? I've often wondered about people who watch these "news" coverages or the ones who produce them, is this just another way to get your rocks off?!?!

Anyway, I'm just pissed. I was thinking of watching L&O tonight and then I realized this [hosted by Katie Curic(sp)] would be on NBC instead.

posted by  JaneiR36

that has got to be the rudest comment i has seen yet about teenagers. no they are not all "fu*king whores. You are a moron.

posted by  gageplate

It was rude.

I didn't say "all." You're the moron.

Teens are knocking boots and parents are clueless about it. What part of this is a newsflash?!?

posted by  JaneiR36

Funny thing, i remember last year being a frehsman and all the sophmore girls were complaining about how slutty the new freshmen are, and now being a sophmore i here girls complaining how slutty the new freshmen are.

"that has got to be the rudest comment i has seen yet about teenagers. no they are not all "fu*king whores. You are a moron."

i dont know, it's just kinda funny seeing this kind of post from you, i dont come by the forum often, but fromt he posts of yours ive seen you like to post gibberish around to piss people off, and now a serious post.

"is this just another way to get your rocks off?!?!"
huh????

posted by  shev

shev you need to learn how to write. and janei you need to quit talking trash about the teenagers.

posted by  gageplate

sorry, i always type "from the" fromt he. or anything the i put a space after the t. I also meant "hear" and not here. anywhoo, Let it snow!!!!!!!!

posted by  shev

So there should be no effort to try to reach the parents? At least not when your show is on! During prime time. When parents may actually be watching.

Come on Janei, you seem a bit more intelligent than that.

posted by  theman352001

No, actually *you* should be a lot more intelligent than that.

The parents know exactly what they were doing when they were that age and know that the pressures are being applied to younger and younger people. Please. The only parents who don't have a clue are the ones who don't want to have a clue. And you're damn right they shouldn't waste my prime time showing that crap. (Although, they probably also needed to fill a time slot because they didn't have that many all-new episodes to show).

posted by  JaneiR36

Actually do your research, gage changed at the new year. he even said "new year, new me". Do you really think that people just don't change?

posted by  Godlaus

What kind of a comment is that? The ones who don't want to have a clue are the ones who don't give a damn anyway. They're beyond reach.

There are parents out there who don't have a clue because they think their little angel is just that and wouldn't participate in such activities. Those are the parents that need to be told more than once and need to be notified of what warning signs to look for. Their the ones who may actually care and try to help their teen.

Besides, there are always new parents being initiated every day. Ones who may have not paid attention before but should now. Isn't it worth a little inconvienence to you if at least one set of parents finally sees the light and is able to help out their teen? Or are you with the group of people who don't give a damn and only care about yourself?

posted by  theman352001

uuuuuuuh no. just that all i remember is the constant jibberish. and do I think people dont change? where did that come from? how.... uuuh nvm.

posted by  shev

Look, you were btching at Gage for a post that was in 2004. It's 2005. His post up here^^^^^ is perfectly legitimate. You don't need to btch at him for it, but you did. Thus, you're being an A**hole.

posted by  Godlaus

Hmm, sounds to me like someone got replaced by a cocky teenager at work and he is now pissed at all teens.
:fu:

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

:puke: how was I bitching at him, i said it was funny having a serious post coming from him. sorry, i didnt "research" him, and didnt know he changed. oooooooook..... :screwy:

posted by  shev

All teen bitches want to f*ck the Stiffmeister!

Teens, generally, are whores.

posted by  Steve Stifler

Like I said, the ones who don't want to have a clue. Now how about you pretend again you don't know what that means. "...such activities" lol. As if they had *their* kids by immaculate conception.

No, it's not worth a "little" inconvenience to me and the millions of watchers who make Law & Order one of NBC's top rated shows.

You can't even get my gender right. What the fuk are you smoking? Idiot.

shev, gageplate is a weirdo. It's not your fault you weren't able to keep up with his supposed transition. Personally, I'm still a little skeptical.

posted by  JaneiR36

I know what I was thinking about in my teen years, just about the only thing I thought about/other than rock-n-roll. If a parent these days needs a special report to be clued in as to the activities of their teenaged kids,it's too late. I am not a fan of L/O, never watch it. But,why did they have to take its time slot to insert this crap and then post all of the crap on the internet?http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6839072/?GT1=6065 I guess cause they can :doh:

posted by  lectroid

Well, JaneiR36 is pretty much right. :ohcrap:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Then I feel sorry for the future of the nation.

posted by  theman352001

There is a difference between ignoring the issue and having a little faith that your kid is doing the right thing. I'm not pretending anything.

Poor you. I hope the rest of the millions are not as close minded as you seem to be.

You know, my favorite show gets postponed once and a while. I don't get all pissy about it. It's a fact of life. Move on. Do you get this way whenever you DON'T get your way??

posted by  theman352001

Here is a quick-fix for this problem....

24:30. Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.

24:31. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.

24:33. Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which Allah has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

9:71. The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practice regular charity, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise.
16:97. Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily, to him will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions.

53:32. Those who avoid great sins and shameful deeds, only (falling into) small faults,- verily thy Lord is ample in forgiveness. He knows you well when He brings you out of the earth, And when ye are hidden in your mothers' wombs. Therefore justify not yourselves: He knows best who it is that guards against evil.

16:93. If Allah so willed, He could make you all one people: But He leaves straying whom He pleases, and He guides whom He pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions.

**May God help America and other countries around the world gain moral values.
**May God help America and other countries around the world to obtain enough clothing so that the women and men can properly cover themselves, especially movie stars.

posted by  ZMan3000

Why dont you all just shut up. Teens are the future of the country so if you dont like us, or like what we do, then get the **** out. You arent going to be missed.

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

Why Dont You Shut the **** up?

posted by  CarEXPERT

Because I dont feel like it. :smoke: :thumbs:

And what are YOU going to do about it? :orglaugh:

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

Great attitude. I wonder if our founding fathers had that attitude when they built this country and all it stands for. Hmmmmmm. No, I don't think so.

It is the older generation that is running things right now. This is the present, not the future so you have to live with it and if you don't like it then you can leave.

posted by  theman352001

Allah can suck my dick.

posted by  DodgeRida67

That wasn't called for.

It seems to me that every other generation runs the country.

posted by  Godlaus

My sentiments exactly. He(Allah) can give me my 70 virgins now! :thumbs: :laughing: :laughing:

What a crock OF.
16:93. If Allah so willed, He could make you all one people: But He leaves straying whom He pleases, and He guides whom He pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions.

posted by  lectroid

looks like ZMan3000 got http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s26/smilies-35527.png

my opinion on the whole teen sex show? its pretty pointless. the parents who do care about their child's sexual behavior don't need the show, and people who don't care won't watch the show in the first place. if they even read about it. besides, my belief is that if you're a teen, and you're set on having sex, use a rubber. its stupid to think that you can prevent teens from having sex - with hormones running rampant in their bodies its almost like they are chemically 'pressured' into having sex. some kids simply can't help it. so, don't be a fool; wrap your tool. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

The point is if you seek God then you will find God. Simple example, the big bang theory, which currently holds to be one of the main theories how earth was formed. The main thing people miss is that how many events you need in exact order for us human to come into existence. That’s why it’s still a theory. As if someone planed it (GOD). If you just keep follow your desires that’s your worst enemy. You got to learn to how to control your desires.

Desire has two outputs. Sometime you desire good deeds some times bad.

Good desire:
That’s why you might get the desire to help an old lady to cross the street or show some courtesy to someone.

Bad desire:
That’s whys sometimes you might desire to have sex with someone. If it’s your wife then hey that’s a good desire. If this is premarital sex or adultery then that’s a bad desire.

Controlling your desire is what one of the requirements of Jihad. You need to be in a constant war with your desire so that you control it and not let it control you.

You have the final say if you want to act on your desire or you ignore it.

Desire can be courted depending on the environment. Teenagers these days spend lots of time in front of television. Most programming these days have lots of sexual content. This has courted the desire of most of the teenagers. Are the teenagers these days more horny then the pervious generations?

No, their desires have been courted thanks to TV media and their programming.

There is more to live then sex, beer, and money.
Think about it. Is this why you are here for, to earn money, have sex and drink beer.

Surah 102. Rivalry In World Increase, Competition
1. The mutual rivalry for piling up (the good things of this world) diverts you (from the more serious things),

2. Until ye visit the graves.

3. But nay, ye soon shall know (the reality).

4. Again, ye soon shall know!

5. Nay, were ye to know with certainty of mind, (ye would beware!)

6. Ye shall certainly see Hell-Fire!

7. Again, ye shall see it with certainty of sight!

8. Then, shall ye be questioned that Day about the joy (ye indulged in!).

posted by  ZMan3000

If you seek God you will find God...Let me assure you, Allah is not God. Allah is the one that... well you know.

posted by  DodgeRida67

A Kuwaiti man has reportedly confessed to killing his 14-year-old daughter because he believed she was having sex. Adnan Enezi allegedly bound and blindfolded his daughter, Haifa, knelt her down in front of her two brothers and sister and then cut her throat. Forensic tests showed Haifa was still a virgin. Oops! In the name of Allah. Yahoo Jihad. :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

I don't find that funny. That's call ignorance. If people actually take the time to read and implement the Quran in their lives then cases like these can be avoided.

posted by  ZMan3000

Not my religion, it's yours. Dweeb :screwy:

posted by  lectroid

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/blareout/jesuscunt.jpg

posted by  lectroid

actually the big bang theory isnt so much about how earth was formed but of how the universe was, and has nothing to do with humans coming into existance, since that happened quite a while (millions/billions) of years after earth was, through evolution. and a thoery has a lot of evidence behind it, not just a good guess. and the first person to come apon the theory was a priest. the big bang theory is widely accepted but probably wont ever be proven. but life pretty much started as this: abiotic stew (lifelss pool) ---->simple organic molecules ----->rna---->replicated into protein. there have been experiments having hydrogen, ammonia, and methane (the atmosphere at the time) and sparked it like lightning. amino acids were made, which are building blocks for protein. but doesnt have much to do with the big bang theory

sorry to get off topic, zman do you believe in evolution?

posted by  shev

Dodge Rider bitch I am honestly surprised....

As a muslim i am offended. muslims arent bad people. if you believe that there is one god, then your god must be the same god as allah is.
and talking about my religion? look at some others:

christians need to control all the other people around to feel secure, or else they are scared beyond death..... they are redneck bastards who think they rule the world even tho their kids are barely passing school, while constantly being outshined by asian kids
:orglaugh:
jews couldnt even find a ****ign homeland unitll we gave them one, and cant defend it without another countries help...... :orglaugh:

At least we know what we are doing. :smoke:

Whatever, Im a bad egg, Ill see all you cocksucking mother****ers in hell :thumbs:

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

Christians are scared beyond death.HUH? :doh: You are one freaking MORON. Praise Allah Babba and the 40 thieves. Still waiting for my 70 virgins. :laughing: Redneck= guilty :thumbs:
SHUTUP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!

posted by  lectroid

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting. as ive stated before: all religions are equally silly.

"As a muslim i am offended. muslims arent bad people. if you believe that there is one god, then your god must be the same god as allah is."

I totally agree with you there tho.

"jews couldnt even find a ****ign homeland unitll we gave them one, and cant defend it without another countries help...... "

um- actually muslums never gave BACK their homeland, they were ousted.
and that has nothing really to do with religion. unless you believe that the tragedies against jewish people happened because they dont belive in your god, and your god hates them then. well then, what about the constant anarchy with asian religions and the muslims. which leads me to the next dumbass statement:"At least we know what we are doing." wtf are you referring to here?

posted by  shev

i don no i jus felt like saying that. we already know lectiod is worthless and incable of making a single post that is worth anything.

muslims never gave it back because the jews got their asses kicked out. :thumbs: apparently they arent capable of kicking them back out by themselves.

I believe that nothing bad happened to the jews. everyone likes them now, hell they have the USA backing them up. what the hell kinda hardships are that? so what if they got masacred in hitlers time. they have like 8 babies per family anyway. :banghead:

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

You are one sick son of a bitch. I would LOVE to meet you one day,any day.Ma b u cudnt unrstand.i rlly don no. i thnk u no what happnd to the ju. why wuld enybodi care. YOU stupid bigoted piece of shit.YAHOO JIHAD

posted by  lectroid

Israel and Palestine is a small 10,000 square mile area that the jews occupied. the muslums NEVER ousted them, there were many times jew were removed and enslaved, but the main was when reome did around like 132 ad. then muslum armys took it over an dheld it until the early 1900's.

"they have like 8 babies per family anyway. :banghead:"
wrong stereo type! :doh:

"I believe that nothing bad happened to the jews. everyone likes them now,"
what... no, not really, i dont know why you hate them, you are islamic? and dont they not think jesus was part god or something? The other religions didnt like judaism because it didnt believe in jesus as a part god, or something, and killed him. but doesnt the islamic religion also not think he part god(or something) and thought he was a messanger from god (or something)?

posted by  shev

You are taking up space in this world that should be reserved for a functioning HUMAN being. Praise ALLAH. :thumbs:
SHUTUP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!

posted by  lectroid

See what you've started Zman?

This is a car forum, not a religious forum. Many of the people on this forum are too hot to handle this topic in a rational manner. Therefore it may be best to keep your religious beliefs to yourself and stop shoving them in our faces.

If we want to know what you believe, we'll ask you.

posted by  theman352001

AMEN! :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

:laughing: you tell him

posted by  D4NDO

No, he can post it, it's a free forum, after all, it's your choice whether or not to reply to it. Do you really care what some other guy across the country thinks of you? I say, that since you can't stop him, we just ignore him.

posted by  Godlaus

Well its just the matter of fact that people dont look into religions before talking shit about them. I never said I hate jews, I just think that they are made to be some sort of amazing tragic people while dredneck mother ****ers talk shit about Islam. Which happens to appreciate all three major religions. Lectiod is one of those retards who doesnt know anything about Islam except that some terrorist wanted to protest to the shit we gave them in afganistan. they just happened to be muslim so he thinks we are all like that. he has just proved his worthelessness. I said those things because he talks about my religion like its nothing. And he continues to use my religious phrases in vain. I too would like to meet him one day. If we do meet, we are both probably going to go to jail.
not to mention he probably is an atheist. And isnt making fun of religions and stuff like that banned on the forums? Where the ****ing hell is Adam?

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

DWEEB :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You so funny. Better get a grip on yourself. Your'e just about to be a loose cannon. :screwy: PRAISE Allah :wink2:
SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!

posted by  lectroid

Dude, you are retarded. you have no control over what words come out of your mouth. :screwy:

and plus, now that everyone has seen the rascist in you, you can leave. cuz its getting old :sleep:

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

I'm a rascist? I think not. You are just a little kid that can't take the heat that's in the kitchen. Why don't you go outside for a while and cool down. :laughing: :laughing: Your'e cracking me up. PRAISE ALLAH :screwy:
AH HELL forget the shutup thing, tired of it. :orglaugh: Seriously, I would like to have my 70 virgins NOW. Like you said there is only one God.Pony up. I am retarded. Check my profile. :sleep:

posted by  lectroid

I agree with Janei there is no reason on earth to cancel Law and Order.. nuff said mccoy owns u!

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

damn. i had a post that would have completely owned sniper, but it got lost when my comp went stupid on me. basically, sniper is the one who should look at what he said

in short, I had a pretty good history of how Israel came to be, and the history of the Jews/Israelites in that area. in short, the 'Hebrews' settled there after the Exodus from Egypt, were booted out by the Romans, and then resettled over time. so when sniper says that

the Arabs never "gave" the jews anything. except for a pain in the ass. all they want is more.

and if you do some reserch into Israeli history, you will find that the Israelis defended themselves against many Arab armies more than three times, in three separate wars. without US or any other help. oh yeah, those Arab countries had support from the Soviet Union, too. as of now, Israel has one of the most powerful militaries in the world, and the Mossad is the single best intelligence force on the planet.

and jews aren't the ones who have

those would be Mormons, quite possibly the polar opposite of Jews.

and i just caught that comment you made...goes a little like this...

hmm. what if your whole family (yes, your WHOLE family. cousins, uncles, etc) were treated like animals, and your fellow Muslims were exterminated by the millions? think about it.

that's all from The Jew. oh yeah, sniper. in the words of The Hobo - Think, Type, Submit.

posted by  SuperJew

You big cry babies. My dog was hit by a car yesterday. I'm beside myself with anguish. I've tried praying to ALLAH, but I get no comfort :evil: I want my 70 virgins or at least 8 wifes. :thumbs:And you need to quit kicking Mommy out of her chair.

posted by  lectroid

8 wifes? cmon who would wanna put themselves thru that kind of pain :(

If they are muslim, they can't say anything. One good thing about Islam. I have just one mouthy lady. She can make up for 8. :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

:mrgreen: roger that, if i believed in things like religion... i would say hell is having 8 wifes

"Well its just the matter of fact that people dont look into religions before talking shit about them. I never said I hate jews, I just think that they are made to be some sort of amazing tragic people while dredneck mother ****ers talk shit about Islam. Which happens to appreciate all three major religions. Lectiod is one of those retards who doesnt know anything about Islam except that some terrorist wanted to protest to the shit we gave them in afganistan. they just happened to be muslim so he thinks we are all like that. he has just proved his worthelessness. I said those things because he talks about my religion like its nothing. And he continues to use my religious phrases in vain. I too would like to meet him one day. If we do meet, we are both probably going to go to jail.
not to mention he probably is an atheist. And isnt making fun of religions and stuff like that banned on the forums? Where the ****ing hell is Adam?"

Im atheist.

"Originally Posted by SNiPeRViRuS
Dude, you are retarded. you have no control over what words come out of your mouth.

and plus, now that everyone has seen the rascist in you, you can leave. cuz its getting old "

Racism has to do witht someones RACE, islam is a religion.

If were all gods children, what the **** is so special about jesus?
Oh and as for the steroetyping of religions, you dont help much. on another thrread you talk about women having too many rights? (the abortion thread)"This is just feminists trying to get even more power. Its sad we let them get this far, we should stop them now, while we can."

yeah....t hgats not exactly helping the whoe " middle eastern religions and their treatment of women".

I've always heard that muslums are latent homosexuals;
because they can't satisfy a woman they treat them like crap. In reality they are afraid of women because of their denial that they favor men sexually instead.

but to be fair jesus was probably homosexual too. him and allah get it on all the time. god came down and raped some lady but without having sex,
:ohcrap: and thus jusus came to be. :sleep: they could have thought of something better than that, so god has an impecable aim with semen? rain is god crying, rainbows are when hes happy, thunder and lighting when hes mad, so what is it when he masturbates and somehow impregnates mary? sleet?

posted by  shev

hmmmmm. i am very very confused, like a blind lesbian in a fish market :ohcrap:

You have qualified for the golden IDIOT award, If you can re-state all the crap you just posted, you will get a special turd in the mail. You so funny. :mrgreen: AND I'M RETARDED??? Holy mother of Allah. Did he have a mother?

posted by  lectroid

"Well its just the matter of fact that people dont look into religions before talking shit about them. I never said I hate jews, I just think that they are made to be some sort of amazing tragic people while dredneck mother ****ers talk shit about Islam. Which happens to appreciate all three major religions. Lectiod is one of those retards who doesnt know anything about Islam except that some terrorist wanted to protest to the shit we gave them in afganistan. they just happened to be muslim so he thinks we are all like that. he has just proved his worthelessness. I said those things because he talks about my religion like its nothing. And he continues to use my religious phrases in vain. I too would like to meet him one day. If we do meet, we are both probably going to go to jail.
not to mention he probably is an atheist. And isnt making fun of religions and stuff like that banned on the forums? Where the ****ing hell is Adam?"

Im atheist.

"Originally Posted by SNiPeRViRuS
Dude, you are retarded. you have no control over what words come out of your mouth.

and plus, now that everyone has seen the rascist in you, you can leave. cuz its getting old "

Racism has to do witht someones RACE, islam is a religion.

If were all gods children, what the **** is so special about jesus?
Oh and as for the steroetyping of religions, you dont help much. on another thrread you talk about women having too many rights? (the abortion thread)"This is just feminists trying to get even more power. Its sad we let them get this far, we should stop them now, while we can."

yeah....t hgats not exactly helping the whoe " middle eastern religions and their treatment of women".

I've always heard that muslums are latent homosexuals;
because they can't satisfy a woman they treat them like crap. In reality they are afraid of women because of their denial that they favor men sexually instead.

but to be fair jesus was probably homosexual too. him and allah get it on all the time. god came down and raped some lady but without having sex,
and thus jusus came to be. they could have thought of something better than that, so god has an impecable aim with semen? rain is god crying, rainbows are when hes happy, thunder and lighting when hes mad, so what is it when he masturbates and somehow impregnates mary? sleet?

yiiipppyy, that was easy it was right in front of me :ohcrap: :thumbs: jesus can suck my dick.

posted by  shev

Typical of a nigget. Copy and paste. You qualify. One big turd on the way. :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

nigget?

posted by  shev

Yep, it's a christian thing. oops, forgot, i'm an atheist. Just found that out today. :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

haha, i thought you spelled nigger wrong.

posted by  shev

I don't know how I missed your reply. :oops: But thats pretty funny. :laughing: Thought I had heard them all. :thumbs:

posted by  lectroid

:mrgreen: pr0

Ok this is now the official Atheist God hating muslim hating cocksucker thread. I now take my leave.

posted by  SNiPeRViRuS

oh goody it's official.

posted by  shev

Suck my one-eyed trouser snake. As Fred Sanford would say " DUMMY" :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

Your Message