Hey

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Hey

I'm stringer im 15 and recently went to a mechanic workshop for my grade 10 work experience and they offered me an apprentiship i have accepted it! I will be enjoying the rest of my life perving on the underneath of cars. I love kingswood wagons :( i cant help it but they rule.

posted by  stringer001

yet another 15 year old. go you! welcome to the forums.

posted by  Satty101

go 15-year-olds!

posted by  SuperJew

lmao :D

posted by  JettaChiC20

I may be 15 but ive got the JOB i wanted!

posted by  stringer001

me too. well, i sorta wanted my job. i build model cars for a living! :D I work at a hobby shop and we mostly sell models. i drive to work (obvuiously with my parent(s) next to me cause i only have my temps) and get paid for it.

posted by  Satty101

Building models for a living would be way cool. Do you have any pictures of your work?

posted by  vwhobo

yes i do. but my 300 dollar camera sucks ass. pics are alwys too blurry. I will try to get some good out-door pics (the models in my back yard most likely) and then ill post them up.

posted by  Satty101

Very cool indeed. Sorry to hear about your camera.

posted by  vwhobo

ya, im tryin to find one that's somewhat inexpensive and has the "macro" option. very good for upclose model pics.

posted by  Satty101

no but i will get some ASAP

posted by  stringer001

my school soesnt have an auot class. we had a car club, but it failed, no one showed up but me and a few people. North Carolina sucks major ape Bal*s

posted by  stueck420

what other states is it legal to have ur license @ 15 besides idaho? cuz i don't turn 16 till january but i've had my license for 3 months.

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Your Message