So you wanted to see what I look like here it is...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  So you wanted to see what I look like here it is...

This is me...sorry its a small pic, and bad quality (taken on friends camera phone)

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/377000-377999/377515_13.jpg

posted by  JettaChiC20

8O Note to self: Be nicer to Jetta Chic...

posted by  Widowmaker2k

DAMN 8O Nothin better than a hot chick and a VW

posted by  84_Jetta_GLi

umm... hello there cutie... ;)

posted by  Unfedfat

Ohhh, I thought she owned a jet. I was wondering what she was doing on this board. :rolleyes: Ok, that WAS bad.

posted by  theman352001

:rolleyes: your not showing enough.

posted by  (o) (o)

Thanks guys for all your kind words ;)

posted by  JettaChiC20

*drools* 8O

posted by  Satty101

hehe....not bad jettachic...not bad

posted by  SuperJew

Lol, you guys sure this topic doesn't belong in the "Babes" forum?

posted by  Widowmaker2k

Not bad JettaChiC20 :)
PM me later :D

posted by  57ock

whats vwhobo got to say now?!!! cant hate on the hottie

posted by  beemerguy

You're right, show me one. You guys really need to get out more.

posted by  vwhobo

8O damn, a hot girl that like fast cars what else could you ask for

posted by  caffeine junky02

Hey thanks guys...I didn't expect anything from vwhobo. He's telling you guys to get out more, but you are just stating your opinion. If you didn't like what you saw then you could have worded it in a nicer way "You're right show me one". That was just down right rude. Anyways I could care less of what people think of me. I normally wouldn't post my pic up for just the fun of it...people asked me to. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you again vwhobo so I'm just gonna end it here. From my opinion you always have to get into it with soemone on this forum, and I guess today was my lucky day. You must be such a miserable person, and I'm sorry to hear it!

posted by  JettaChiC20

Did I say anything to you?

posted by  vwhobo

JettaChiC20, I give you credit for posting your pic. Shows you have some balls.....uh....er.....guts....yeah. :D I am sure you had to know you may get less than positive responses. The guys were being great until beemerguy had to provoke vwhobo, and a hobo provoked is not a nice hobo indeed.

I know I tend to side with him on certain issues but I can't here. While it's true he didn't say anything TO you he did infer something ABOUT you and that was not called for. I am sure he has his opinion about your looks but "if you don't have anything nice to say....." He could have given a blast at beemerguy without having to insult you. While it has been shown that he provides good info, it has also been shown that he likes to "get into it".

So that I not be accused of not providing an "opinion" on this particular topic, here it goes........Your definately a cutie. I can't say your a hottie. At least not from that picture. You seem pretty nice though from reading your posts and I find that to be hotter than looks anyway. ;)

Keep your head up darlin'!

posted by  theman352001

8O ... man there is a alot of drama on this board.. maybe thats why i havent posted in a few months.... what in the world does a man in his 40's need to be insulting a girl in her 20's... they make laws for that i think.... anyway.. vwhobo im not sure what your story is but from what i have observed on this board you are a petty insulting and extremly insecure.... but everynow and then you have the ability to lend some pretty usefull help to those he need it. On the subject of you always starting stuff on this board i would think that you would want to tone it down a little due to the fact that there are ladies on this board and that being rude in general let alone to a lady is pretty small and immature of you....its almost like your back in kindergarden and you pull her hair cause you like her... geesh your opinion is yours and voice it but maybe trying to smooth out your tact and presentation of your opinions would go along way. i know your not going to listen to me.. its not in your character. but at least my opinion is now heard. and jettachic just remember one thing no matter what people say or do in regards to you its how you react to it that makes you a better person. I know i have not lived up to that on this board 100% of the time but im the first to admit that. have a good day

posted by  beemerguy

here it comes.......

posted by  SuperJew

No, I'll just wait a couple of days and see if anybody elsse wants to jump in. :D

posted by  vwhobo

aaah i see

posted by  SuperJew

::jumps::

<---thinks the Jetta chick is quite lovely...ahhh to be 20 again...

posted by  BavarianWheels

Thanks for sending the picture Dawn thumbs I like it when I can put a face to the person who’s typing the posts under whatever screen name. Congratulations for being attractive and well done with your web page mrgreen (sorry that you don’t like green).

posted by  snoopewite

JettaChiC20. You don't need to thank us for saying nice things about you. Credit is given to people who deserve it. :)

Interesting webpage u have. But you need to put more info on it. :)

posted by  57ock

yeah I'm working on it...once I update it I will let you know :thumbs:

posted by  JettaChiC20

Your pretty damn hot :D

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Well ladies and gentlemen I've put this off long enough so here goes. First off let me start by saying thanks to the kind folks who have PM'd me to check on my well being and offer your support. Everything is great in my world and again thanks for your thoughts and concerns. Now let's try to keep this short but probably not sweet.

To theman352001 and beemerguy, simply put your comments and analysis are just plain wrong. If my intent was to be insulting I would have used words such as skank, slut, nasty, dog, pig, manky, fat, ugly, fugly, etc. The list goes on and on. If you read what I said it's much more of a dig at all the people who are pandering to a girl who posted a picture that by her own admission is of "bad quality". But since it seems so important to everyone to hear an opinion on her looks, which would actually be quite demeaning to an intelligent, liberated woman, she is an average looking girl.

Now let's explore my relationship with JettaChiC20. In the time she has been in this forum she has lied to me, lied about me, conveniently flip flopped facts in attempts to make me appear wrong, called me names, questioned my sexuality, used her age and sex to get people to take sides, even by her own admission tried to lure me into arguments. And let's not forget her need to spew misinformation, her inability to consistently identify facts and her need to be the princess of the ball. The facts are all there right in front of you in black and white (or two tone gray), all you have to do is look for it. Once again the facts back me up.

Why have I been away for 5 weeks? Well as I said a few posts ago, I was going to give it a few days to see if anyone else wanted to jump on my back. But I realized something during those few days off. She was actually right about something, I was miserable and that misery (perhaps a bit dramatic and overstated) was caused by the idiots on this forum. And let me make it very clear that I am talking only about a small percentage of people here, not the majority who are great. You know the one's who are 15 years old and own $100k cars (sure ya do), the one's who don't know what kind of engine is in their own car but give mechanical advise to others, the one's who think everyone is a "homo", and maybe funniest of all the one's who call people "retards" but always has it mispelled as "retart".

My understanding of a forum is that it's for the exchange of thoughts and ideas in an intelligent manner. That doesn't always mean being in agreement or even being nice. Many times in the past I've had to argue with a person who asked for help just to get enough info to help them. Would it be better to just give them a flippant answer and send them on their way? Not in my world. All to often people come here and simply run off at the mouth, making statements and not backing them up in any way, shape or form. Too many of you seem to feel that's acceptable, but to me it's not and from what I see some others are starting to feel the same way.

So where does this leave us? Well, I'm back or at least I think I'll be back and I'll continue to display my no BS, no spin attitude, trying to catch up and provide help where needed. And I'd like to end this post with a thought that the idiots on this forum should take to heart. Your right to be heard does not constitute a right to be taken seriously.

Have a spectacular day.

posted by  vwhobo

Welcome back man! Nice to see you here... ;)

posted by  Unfedfat

Thanks dude, you're the shit. And I mean that in a GOOD way.

posted by  vwhobo

say uhm, hehe, would that happen to include me? I'm 15, have a 5K car (saturn) with 15 dollar hubcaps, 1 dollar chromies, and 35 dollars worth of neon on it. it has a 1.9L 4cylinder engine with no mods, no tuned exaust or anything of that sort. sorry for bringing this up, just kinda wanted to know if that was aimed at me or not.

posted by  Satty101

Well you can answer that question better than I can. Other than the fact that you're 15, and only time will fix that, I'm unaware of any other way that you fit the description. I think the spinner hubcaps and neon is kinda goofy and I'm not so sure about your racing team idea but hell, I was 15 once also and so was my son. If it floats your boat I say go for it.

One thing that troubles me is you seem to have missed the entire sentence directly before what you quoted. Is it possible you're in the majority? In my opinion someone who builds models for a living has a head start on being cool. Remember I was the one who asked if you had any pictures to post.

One more thing. You can accept this answer for what it is or get pissed off at me. But you're the one who asked.

posted by  vwhobo

ha! my car cost less than yours! :P

$1 chromies? wouldnt those just be like plastic with silver paint or something?

posted by  SuperJew

[quote="SuperJew

$1 chromies? wouldnt those just be like plastic with silver paint or something?[/quote]

yes :(

Vwhobo, i saw the sentence and i understood it. just kinda wondered if i was the small percentage or not. ohh, and I don't have the spinner hubcaps. they're stationary. just wanted to clear that up too.

posted by  Satty101

so Satty- basically what uve got are Imitation Chromies.

posted by  SuperJew

yes :(

posted by  Satty101

I'm sorry. i feel your pain. :P

posted by  SuperJew

vwhobo, am i included as an idiot on your list? :?

posted by  Bubba

Don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer. The answer as you know is yes. Of course you already knew that or else you wouldn't have asked.

posted by  vwhobo

At least your honest. And yes i can handle the answer

posted by  Bubba

And that response just gained you some respect. Maybe you're okay after all. :?

posted by  vwhobo

I apologize for my idiot-(ness?) It wont happen again. :)

posted by  Bubba

Okey, dokey. You're a good man Bubba. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

Told you this man is smart, smart, smart and him being an master in his field/ trade, it's hard for him to deal with freeking IDIOTS !!!!!! JUST READ HIS TECH REPLIES. GOOD GOSH,,,,, GET A LIFE OR SOME EDUCATION IN LIFE.

posted by  lectroid

geez lectroid calm down. he admitted his fault, and thats all that matters.

posted by  SuperJew

Been out for a few hours, forgive my last post/reply, but not my attitude. Kind of sorry. But not really. NOPE not at all. Get a grip. " Take what help and direction you can get, before you get OLD and STUPID"

posted by  lectroid

Your Message