metallica

Home  \  Off Topic  \  metallica

best song by them?

posted by  stueck420

metallic sux. especially their new song st. anger or whatever its called

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

..Yeah they suck dong, well just their vocals suck everything else isnt bad

posted by  84_Jetta_GLi

I really like their version of Turn the Page and I also like Nothing Else Matters.

posted by  ferrarichika

There’s no way that I could chose one Metallica song over all the others ever produced. If however I were to choose one song off the “Vertigo” album then it would be “Don’t Tread On Me”. I like the lyrics to “Sad But True” as I also like “The Omen” by DMX. The original video version of “One” was powerful to me the first time I listened to it. Seeing as we like cars, “Fuel” is another good Metallica song to mention. “Enter Sandman” used to be the Sandman’s entrance music in the ECW.

posted by  snoopewite

metallica sucks. period. especially st. anger. "i'm madly in anger with you" how stupid of a lyric is that?!?!?!

posted by  SuperJew

I think the lyrics are monstrously bad.

posted by  BavarianWheels

im starting to like you more and more......

posted by  SuperJew

watch out bavarian. i think he's gay....

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Don't worry...I have a fatht car if I need to run from hiths advanthes.

u people have no respect for Metallica haters. and once you think about it, if i were gay, why would i be in this forum? i would be in some kind of Gay Community or some fashon shit.

posted by  SuperJew

i'm a metallica hater... and you're in thith forum bcuz you are inthecure about your sekthuality. ;)

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

ThooperJew is not going to like thith...

lol, you guyth are great. been here a couple weekth and find funny thingth left and right.

I can't help it. I copy too much.

posted by  Satty101

thats kinda hard because the jokes over.

posted by  SuperJew

Thereth a couple of peepth who don't theem to think tho. 8) :D

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

cough youre immature cough

posted by  SuperJew

I know, but hey i'm only fifteen. ;)

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

so am i. :D

posted by  SuperJew

you're mature? your signature is, and i quote, Sono un Platypus Anatra-Fatturato - I am a duck-billed platypus and thats mature. you're a f*ckin retard :D

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

or its called an inside joke.

posted by  SuperJew

or its called: ur just a f*ckin retard

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

or u have no life cuz u have to call someone u dont even know a retard. online! stop doubting people. youll never make friends that way.

posted by  SuperJew

don't need any more friends. i got plenty right where i am and ur still a f*ckin retard

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

here we go with the "retard" business u seem to love so much. im just going to stop all this by not responding to anything you say. and ill put down ure remark first- im not being a pussy im being the stronger man by realizing how immature this is.

posted by  SuperJew

u just realized this was immature? i've known it was immature the whole time. but i'm not gonna say i'm mature bcuz i'm not and ur just tired of not bein able to say anythin that will bother me. and that's why ur sayin ur the stronger man. instead of sayin that u really are the pussy.

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

um, i'd just like to say that i've been callin u a "retard" for a few days now... just thought i'd let you in on the lil' secret...

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

duck-billed platypus ??? didn't know there was any other type. :D

posted by  57ock

i didn't either... hmm.... :D :twisted:

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Your Message