favorite cartoon

Home  \  Off Topic  \  favorite cartoon

Bugs Bunny...all old school cartoons. They're the only ones worth watching...However...Simpsons is funny.

posted by  BavarianWheels

i dunno, i just thought id ask it for the fun of it...

for me, the simpsons

posted by  mazda6man

South Park all the way! :thumbs:

posted by  Unfedfat

oh there are so many good ones.

ok only like 3 or 4 lol

futurama, family guy, and simpsons.

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

oops. forgot south park! lol :D

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Samurai Jack.

posted by  snoopewite

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't wanna be one to bag on anyone, but i've seen that show one time and its almost as gay as those other stupid anima cartoons or whatever they're called.

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote

posted by  ferrarichika

<---likes your opinion here... :D

ChevySuxD0ng wrote -
"I don't wanna be one to bag on anyone, but i've seen that show one time and its almost as gay as those other stupid anima cartoons or whatever they're called."

lol If you think that “Samurai Jack” is gay then you must be taking it too seriously. It’s a cartoon that’s like a kind of spoof for adults that can be watched seriously by children.
I bet you think that "Yu-Gi-Oh!" is gay )

What does everyone else think to "Yu-Gi-Oh!"? Isn't it a cult game in America?

posted by  snoopewite

Ur right i do think yugioh is gay. its probably some kinda cult game all i know is that all the kids that used to play pokemon or magic now play yugioh

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

well my faviourt carton has to be Johny Bravo.

oh and ChevySuxD0ng, i bet you used to be one of those kids playing with pokemon!!!

posted by  Phoenix

oh and i bet ur a f*cking retard. or maybe just a homo. who knows. and i was just wonderin... whats so great about seein a turbo's suzuki swift???

f*ckin homo

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

i think you mean anime, cartoon pron.

posted by  stringer001

lol.....well ChevySuxD0ng, its seems your a little insecure about your sexuallity. i was only having a crack to you about pokemon.....you konw like ha ha he he??? whats so great about seeing a turbo'd swift? well it was pretty funny watching him get blown by a stocko vl commodore.

posted by  Phoenix

f*ck you pheonix. ur a f*ckin homo o shut ur mouth. and did u not expect me to say anythin when u say shit about me? now i think ur a retarted f*cking homo.

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

LOL........you know, ChevySuxD0ng, i don't think i have seen a post where you havent called some one a "f*ckin retard" or a "homo"!!! whats wrong.....didn't your mummy love you enough???

posted by  Phoenix

please man... what the hell is that?
"CAR FORUMS" remember?

posted by  Unfedfat

thanks unfedfat

posted by  SuperJew

----

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Are you trying to get yourself banned?
you're close buddy...

posted by  Unfedfat

and what exactly would i get banned for? i don't see that i've done or said anything that anyone else has done or said... and that was just an innocent question... or will i get in trouble for back talkin now?

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

constant swearing?

posted by  Unfedfat

no one has ever specified that sweraing was against the rules. i know that it's kinda common scence but, just to be technical, i haven't seen anywhere that swearing is against the rules...

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

swearing is not against the rules... constant swearing is...

posted by  Unfedfat

and where is this rule written? or i guess typed?

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

hey ChevySuxD0ng i agree with u anybody that watches anime is got some kinda freak problem the only people i know that watch anime are homos and nerds.

oh yea simpsons is awsome

posted by  lick_q1

um... thanks i guess... i guess its a good thing that someone finally agrees with me on something

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Okay, so I am bringing this thread back to life :)

I was just browsing and I saw this one, and I am surprised to see no one with SpongeBob as their favorite cartoon. Maybe it's because I am a girl, but I'd have to say SpongeBob is the cutest little square dude! (Hehe, I am sucha dork! :D)

http://homepage.mac.com/staravengergirl/.Pictures/Other%20Stuff/spongebob-0 1.gif

posted by  StarAvengerGirl

LOL@This thread going from one on one punch up between two people and suddenly being revived! Gotta be Simpsons for me! I will shut up now as I'm new and dont wanna make any new enemies lol. :rolleyes: :D

posted by  Cliffy

The best cartoon out right now in my opinion is gota be Family Guy, I never miss an episode on Adult Swim. :D

posted by  Morphias87

"New" enemies? Is that to say you have many old enemies...on other forums?

Sorry, just my dodgy sense of humer playing up again :D , I am actually a pillar of the community on many forums (okay, two anyway) lol. :D

posted by  Cliffy

Damn right Family is the best show ever. I have both dvds

not to mention a member at www.damnyouall.net family guy forum

posted by  theunbelivaBULL

Your Message