Finally- I have my license!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Finally- I have my license!

Three cheers for me! I am horribly sick with the worst cold of my life, but nonetheless, I went to my appointment to take my licensing test, and still passed. Now I understand how we have such bad drivers if I passed, but hey. I still have it.

posted by  Patrick

I am taking mine on the 24th! Do you have to make a appointment to take it or do you just go and take it?

posted by  CarEXPERT

I dont know when I am taking my driving test, probley should have done it 6 months ago back when I was taking the class, but whatever. Congrats Patrick!

posted by  StiMan

How old are you? I thought you were like under 16 because of your parents taking away your computer privlages.

posted by  CarEXPERT

Ive had mine for a bit more than 10 months

posted by  Satty101

By age sense I believe you are 2 months older than I. I will get my Liscence on by birthday because I got my permit in August. (I think...) Of course that is if I pass the test. :ohcrap: But I havent had any trouble yet, so I bet I will. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

had my license for about....5 months now, and i'm lovin it! :thumbs:

congrats Patrick! :clap:

posted by  SuperJew

um had mine for 7 years... man I am old. (no offense to ChrisV or Hobo wh oreally are older, but damn I feel old.)

posted by  Voda48

Congrats patrick!!!

I know u've been talking aboutgetting your Ls for along time now so hip hip horray!!!

I've had my license for a year. Its being suspended for a year. I've been driving on a suspended license for 5 months. DON'T BE LIKE ME!!!

posted by  VMJYogi

Thanks a lot, yall. You all know how badly I've wanted this. And today was my first time driving on my own- I made it to 70 in a 55 on a strip that's about 1/2 a mile at the most. In rushour traffic. I figured I'd give my mom's PT Cruiser a glimpse of what it can expect from me and my driving in the months to come.

In response to CarEXPERT, here in Louisville you have to make an appointment. Mine was at 8:15 in the morning. I assume it's that way everywhere. Good luck to you and everyone else who awaits their license- it's a great feeling to pass.

posted by  Patrick

I've destroyed 2 cars since August. I just dumped my tranny in my Z34 and totalled my mom's explorer.
Before you destroy your parents car, get something you can beat up and race... Take it straight from me. I'm not even going to drive again until I get a car I can do that in. My mom's boyfriend is going to help me get a mid 80's supra. He's being really understanding about my situation. I hope you the best. Take my words and use them. Above all, don't drive a car that's on it's last leg like it's a sportscar, weither it is or isn't.

posted by  Nichol Bolas

I've had mine for almost two years now, I think I passed my driving test with like 94 or 96%, I cut a corner and he took like 4 points for that.

posted by  RusMan

I have had mine for a little over two years.

I didn't even take the test, I just went out driving with him once. Then I got sick and had to reschedule the driving test. But when I showed up at the rescheduled time he just signed a peice of paper saying I got a 97% then let me go home, talk about a mans work ethic!

posted by  Zalight

Your Message