Hi, I'm New Here

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Hi, I'm New Here

Hello everyone at CarForums, I'm new and hope everyone is well!
I'm from Manchester, United Kindom!!!! Im a Mancunian, YAY :lol
This is a Great Forum, keep up the good work people!

posted by  Gavin.TDi

Oh by the way i'm 15 years old :D

posted by  Gavin.TDi

are you a Manchester United fan?

posted by  SuperJew

What else could he/she be...being from Manchester? Not many other pro sports being played there...

::clears throat:: Welcome Gavin...

posted by  BavarianWheels

you obviously have no idea how huge Football (soccer to us americans) is in England....possibly hundresd of English teams. and he really doesn't have to like Manchester...could be an Arsenal or Leeds fan.

posted by  SuperJew

Uhmmm....I meant soccer as a whole...and I do know...I used to live in Lower Unkton.

ah ok....

posted by  SuperJew

Lower Unkton is a joke...I guess you don't watch Married With Children...

no i do not- i have too much homework for TV

posted by  SuperJew

What's up Gavin? :)
u watch "Fame Academy"? hehehe nice shit, you got some pretty girls there.

posted by  Deepdish

MU - Beckham's ex-team right?

posted by  Deepdish

You are correct....and a piece of Football trivia- wheres Beckham now?

posted by  SuperJew

Hello people! That's a very warm welcome! Thanks :D Yes of cause I support MANCHESTER UNITED, football is crazy here in England, and the rest of Europe. Beckham used to play for united but he flew off to sunny Spain, and is now playing for REAL MADRID, our biggest enemy, along with Arsenal and Liverpool, just shows how loyal Beckham is!!!! He was brought up in Manchester, and played for United since 14 years old, and now he just said goodbye and fled to Spain just cause Real Madrid beat us!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!! Anyway Leeds is crap now, sold all their best players and we just beat them 3-2 last night, with a reserve team :D Manchester is great, hope you all going to visit the city sometime, but please forgive the British Weather, you americans wouldn't fancy it at ALL!!!

posted by  Gavin.TDi

Fame Academy is alright, so which nice girl you like then...Gota be Carolynne or Louise. Did you know Louise is Jenson Button's bird, you know the F1 driver for Honda BAR

posted by  Gavin.TDi

Beckham is with Real Madrid

Damn good team, they beat my favorite... Barcelona

posted by  theunbelivaBULL

gooood unbelievaBULL.

posted by  SuperJew

Thanks. SuperJew. There are a few Americans that know soccer. I just happen to like all most any sports as long as i can play it !!! Now can anyone tell me who else plays for real madrid, barcelona, or even Man U???

posted by  theunbelivaBULL

hellllllllllllllo guys
is this a car forum or a footy forum
well i also support man u and hate becky now
superjew,im also jewish and see u in jewishstreet alot lol
i live in israel and am 18 years old
i drive an audy tt and own a horse called coke

p.s. please every1 post in my audi tt forum

thanx and cheeeeers to the brits lol

posted by  gadydabest

Hi i'm Hemicuda and i'm stranded on an island ,someone please help me,i'm new ,like you didn't know. Luckly my laptop survived the crash and i have paid unlimited wireless internet by using my parents credit cards.

posted by  hemicuda

hmmm last time i knew there was no uninhabited islands with actual wireless internet access. they don't reach that far across the ocean. :D

posted by  SuperJew

Well mine does, :twisted: what do you have to say to that

posted by  hemicuda

you must be quite close to some form of land. making you close to civilization, and therefore the whole "stranded" part wrong. unless ure on one of those abandoned Military bases where they actually kept up the internet for some reason.

but really- i think you live in Alaska.

posted by  SuperJew

superjew-ARE you or ARENT you from jewishstreet.com

posted by  gadydabest

what the hell is that????

posted by  SuperJew

oops prob. a mistake its a jewish chat and there is someone there who calles him self superjew SORRY(
neway i saw that u dont drive yet do u?
it sais in 2 months
have a nice time in england)

posted by  gadydabest

oh your good at come backs, i dont live in alasaka. I'm in school it's so boring

posted by  hemicuda

i would have to agree...im hating school right about now.

and gadydabest - thanks. NY is a bitch when it comes to driving :? :evil:

posted by  SuperJew

You should move to Georgia. Barely any traffic and pretty high speed limits compared to NY.

posted by  hemicuda

Yeah, 60 mph is so much faster in Georgia than in New York...

posted by  vwhobo

It actually depends on which highway you take like the i-75 the speed limit can get up to 75mph.

posted by  hemicuda

Your Message