Have to share this

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Have to share this

:laughing: This reminds me of my youth. :laughing:

Let's Take This Party Mobile

ROCK HILL, S.C. (AP) — Police found more than they bargained for when they stopped a U-Haul truck with a burned-out taillight.

Instead of furniture in the back, police on Monday found a rolling keg party with about 20 people drinking whiskey and beer. Eleven people were charged with underage drinking.

"They all kind of froze and didn't know what to do, I guess," officer Robert Marshall said.

The partygoers told police they rented the truck for someone's 21st birthday party because the bars were closed. The moving party was traveling streets without a particular destination.

The truck's driver first told police he was hauling a couch for a friend, according to police reports. But Marshall said he became suspicious after hearing scratching noises in the back of the vehicle.

The truck's driver was charged with reckless driving because the people in the back could have been injured, police said. Officers allowed the partygoers to call for rides and no one was arrested.

posted by  lectroid

Hahaha...nice. Well...not really. Funny though.

posted by  Satty101

I actually saw somebody doing that on TV once...can't remeber when. Maybe it was on Insomnia, but anyway, everybody in back was falling all over themselves due to a mixture of the motion of the vehicle and drunkenness. It was funny as hell. :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

Thats funny. Kinda surprised they didnt arrest anyone... :screwy:

posted by  StiMan

Yeah, imagine stopping a van with a bunch of drunk people dancing inside it. I would laugh really hard! :laughing:

posted by  moostang104314

Your Message