Vacation = Godlaus

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Vacation = Godlaus

So, I'm headed to the red state (texas) for a week. Won't be posting, and...........yeah. See ya guys in a week.

posted by  Godlaus

Gl, texas blows.

posted by  shev

You had to make a thread about yourself?!!!!!!! :cussing:

posted by  CarEXPERT

Go to hell.

Have fun here Godlaus. You should have told me were you are going here in Texas. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Have fun man, texas doesn't blow... Its just hot, humid, stinky, and filled with rednecks like STiman! :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

I perfer slightly sunburned. :hi: :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

yes I did, now quit it, you hypocrite.
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=8254

yeah, I found a computer in texas! Who woulda thought.......

Actually, it's not as red as I would've thought. Saw a couple cowboys yesterday, but we were out towards houston. I'm actually in dallas, so it's more of a 'modernized' texas. Stiman, the only sports cars I see on the road are corvettes, camaros and firebirds......That's it. What gives?

(BTW, your state government needs to getta working on the roads. They're all straights, but there's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to many potholes and inperfections.

posted by  Godlaus

Very true. TexDot is crappy. The NTTA, the company that runs the George Bush Tollroad, and the Dallas North Tollway makes good roads, try those. There are alot of nice sports cars here too. I see several Galladaros (sp?) and Maseratis in my area. And yes we have computers, they are just run off of burning cotton. He he.... :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message