Heaven help us...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Heaven help us...

I have strong opinions regarding Japanese cars, everything that is done to them, and those who do it to them. But I think everyone does. I respect most of them, and have even turned to some concepts on my own car. I really do like the so-called "rice rockets", if they are done right. Some people, however, do not do them right. I know that "doing it right" is purely opinion, but i believe that i can safely say that this car, discovered on ebay for sale, is not done right and/or well.

Poor Civic...This is just sad... :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2432738433&ca tegory=6256#ebayphotohosting

posted by  Mr. Horsepower

OK thats just not right...

posted by  muddy4x4man

Wow, that's really... uh... something. I especially like the fake bug catcher on the hood and the yellow tupperware interior. Be very afraid.

posted by  vwhobo

I can honestly say that is hands down the ugliest thing on wheels i've ever seen.. 8O

posted by  slavboy1

eeeeek :o

posted by  SuperJew

I don't really like Japanese cars,but I am not saying this opinion because of that.(I even like ricers when they are done well, too)Though this one looks TERRIBLE!!!!!!I don't like civic's but I have to say "poor civic"anyway.

posted by  vwmaniac

I'm speechless!

posted by  57ock

Now that's what I call RICE!

posted by  joblo1978

lovin the fake blower intake on top of a non-functional hood scoop. The front bodykit clip looks like it's a damn snow plow.

posted by  Satty101

I think I'm going to be sick. What was the guy on when he thought to do that? I'm sorry, but that is hideously disgusting. :o

posted by  ferrarichika

C'mon- you expected much more from a Civic driver??!

-Josh

posted by  spirited driver

For someone who dislikes this forum you sure spend a lot of time here. And is the above post what you mean by worthwhile discussion of Japanese cars?

posted by  vwhobo

lol. :thumbs:

posted by  vwmaniac

looks fast :D

posted by  (o) (o)

i really like the Diamond plate floor mat on the passenger side.....NOT 8O

posted by  vanyaviper

Enough to make you chuck your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 8O

posted by  lectroid

That almost makes me lose my interest in cars.

posted by  antarcticgecko

wtf??????? is dat supose to be a toycar? who ever buy that is a dumb ass....

posted by  BigBadBrat

Oh my god!!!
I don't see the point in sinking more money into a car then you originally paid for it when it is just something like a civic.
For the money that kid probably put into that car he most likely could of bought a Corvette, which looks a hell of a lot cooler and could kick it's ass.

posted by  drowningseason99

I actually just realized the seller was canadian....what a coincidence....or is it? :? :D

posted by  SuperJew

DUN DUN DUUUUNN!!!!!!!!!

posted by  Satty101

Guys, for real, this topic is so dead it's not even funny. Not to mention how many other times I've seen it on websites.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

true but it's fun to bring it up after 2 months to laugh at it some more.

posted by  Satty101

That is true. In my humble opinion............THAT IS THE GAYEST LOOKING CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!! ever.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

you're talking about the Civic right?

posted by  Satty101

If you call that repulsing monstrosity a Civic, then yes.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

hahaha, ya. I don't like that thing. i laugh everytime I look at it. And the worst part, Im reminded of it every time I see a Civic...in my rear-veiw mirror! :D

posted by  Satty101

Ya, I'm almost to that age to drive. Well, I am driving now, but not on my own. I can't wait until I get my first car. Man it will be all kinds of fun.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

LOL! I know exactly how you feel. Im in the same position.

posted by  Satty101

No more quoting each other for that long. WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too big of a post. Yeah I'm just waitin'. It'll be sweet.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Damnit! You broke the chain. I wanted to see how small SJ's post would get. lol.

posted by  Satty101

So it begins.......again.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

cmon you 7 other people...join in!

posted by  Satty101

Ya and plus, the more i can quote and post, the faster I will reach 100 posts!!! I'm so proud. :( I'm just no good at recieving awards.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

yes I remember my 100th post. I didn't even know. *looks at post count* Cmon 400!

posted by  Satty101

you people seriously have no life..... :D :D

posted by  SuperJew

You didn't have to join in. Plus this is just something to do for fun.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

What the hell are you doing :?:

posted by  lectroid

Something extremely stupid, but it looks cool.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: KIDS :?:

posted by  lectroid

Well since I am, in your eyes, I won't take it harshly.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Well la de fucking da. News flash for you bucko. You're 15 years old, you're a kid in EVERYBODIES eyes. :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

Damn man where the f*ck did that come from?

posted by  Heat_Seeker

If you aint 30, you are a kid. In my mind-set. Some of them are kids too>

posted by  lectroid

I think 18 is the defining age. So technically, I aswell, am still a kid. And I'm proud of it.

posted by  Satty101

Actually the legal age of adulthood is 21. But there was a study recently completed that said although it varies, a more realistic age that some one becomes an adult is mid to late 20's. Obviously levels of maturity vary somewhat.

Ask anyone over 30 and they'll tell you that 15, 18 or even 21 is nowhere near grown up. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

Hell, my wife ask me all the time whem I'm going to grow up/ Not. But they say females mature earlier than males. Same question once a week for 30 yrs. When is she going to get wise? :D

posted by  lectroid

damn straight!

posted by  SuperJew

I am 21 and I am the first to admit that I am far from grown up. Which isn't really a bad thing in my eyes. I am in no rush! 18 is FAR from the defining age though. I am a different person now thenI was when I was 18.........Hey whoever said that gear heads can't be intellectual!haha

posted by  drowningseason99

Your Message