Help, my 66 vette vandalized

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Help, my 66 vette vandalized

This morning I woke up to find my cherry 66 Vette vandalized. I park it right in front of my building with plenty of security lighting. They went crazy with the spray paint. I am insured, but what a pain. Any suggestions on how to prevent this in the future?

posted by  nadinecuevez

Does your car have an alarm? I think if it had an alarm it would probaly scare the people away.

posted by  Morphias87

Hmm...in that situation (you live in an apt.?) The only other thing apart from an alarm is a locking car cover...although they are easy to remove and vandalize. Just takes a bit more commitment on the part of the vandal.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Yeah, it has an alarm, but never went off. Just the spray paint, no doors open or windows broken. Its parked in front of an apartment building under one of those covers. 2 other cars got it as well.

posted by  nadinecuevez

The healthyest option would be to buy a garage!

posted by  stringer001

he said infront of his bulding... aka apt or condo more than likely...

get a better alarm of put in a motion at the front office of ur building for added security like camras cop patrol ect

yea and any car cover will discurage a vandel... think about it if you were vandalizing something the point is to do it and do it quick and get out... dont want to get caught... jail and a lawsuit. I dont know about you i dont want that if i were vandalizing... so the more they have to do to get to your car the longer they have to stay in one place and there for risk a greater chance of beeing seen

posted by  theunbelivaBULL

do it Southern style....set aside a night where you get buzzed on caffene and stand out there all night with a shotgun. :D

posted by  SuperJew

well, he parks it out the front but thats no reason not to get a shed.

posted by  stringer001

damn right thats how to do it down here in the DIRTY!!! (but hell make a night of it have all ur firends there to grab a few cases of beer and you are set.

posted by  theunbelivaBULL

Your Message