can any 1 help

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  can any 1 help

i have 3 wires going to my starter an i dont no where they go i hooked it up an i have power but it wont ingage and its a new starter

posted by  Bobby27

As far as I know, you've posted this very question 3 times so far. Stop it dickweed.

posted by  DodgeRida67

fuk off

posted by  Bobby27

:laughing:

posted by  Ki2AY

Not going to happen.

If you don't obey the rules here, you can simply...
http://wwwstud.hint.no/~morteeg/Humor/Kiss%20my%20ass.JPG

posted by  DodgeRida67

I would suppose one of those wires has a big lug on it and would fit nicely over a big screw? The other two have smaller lugs or spades?

posted by  Wally

theres alot off stupid people out there when its comes time for them to get help i hope they get the same ans they gave you but anyhow there should be three wire's going to the starter one big two small the big one hooks upin the center and the two small one will go on the small nuts if it won't start then reverse the two small wire's

posted by  utah115

If utah is done playing with his small nuts then, the wires on your starter only fit onto the original positions. You have not given us any info on this vehicle at all. If you have previously posted the same question on these forums check those posts. If you tell people to "fuk off" then you deserve what you get, nothing. Which, interestingly enough, is once again what you have told us about your car.

posted by  srober32

Your Message