1988 Tune port with 91 Surpentine Pully from Corvette

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  1988 Tune port with 91 Surpentine Pully from Corvette

Guys I am in the process of switching my pully's from V groove to Surpentine. I know you all might hate me but I have the motor you know more about than most,.... in my Jeep. I have just recently switched to the corvette Style Pullys (small Aluminum) and I am having a hard time installing them as I think I have missed a peice by chance when I purchased.. Anyone have any diagrams or a picture of the front half of a 5.7 Tune port from an older vette (86-91 ??) that would be able to help me out.

My motor is out of an 88 Iroc, but with 91 vette pully's. My other setup was half and half vgroove and surpentine.

Thanks guys

Email me if you know at squirrelbait@universityofjeep.ca

posted by  Squirrelbait

What? Huh?

posted by  vwhobo

Meaning I came to a corvette forum to ask the guys that know the motor better than say a "Jeep Guy" ..(unless they have similar setup but nobody does around me)

posted by  Squirrelbait

I still don't understand what you're trying to say, this isn't a Vette forum.

Anyway... Have you tried looking at a manual for a Vette? Have you tried AllData, I know they have the info. What about looking at somebody's Vette?

http://www.chevyhiperformance.com/chevyhighperformance/techarticles/p114858 _image_large.jpg

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message