car will not start

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  car will not start

i know this has been asked before, but i have tried everything. swapped out the head gasket, changed out my coil packs, spark plugs, cas, ignitor. i checked the spark plugs and they arc whenever i turn the CAS and there is fuel because the chambers are damp. i am completely stumped. but there is something weird it stumbles whenever i try to start it. i will be trouble shooting the electrical side of my car tomorrow ie sensors, fuses, grounds. there is the main three things for combustion, air, fuel, and spark. and my car has it, but still no luck. If anyone has any ideas that I might have overlooked please tell me. My car has been down to 3 months.

oh yeah here are the mods.

T04E 54 A/R TURBO
550CC INJECTORS
SAFC TO CONTROL FUEL
1.2 MM HEAD GASKET
CYLINDER HEAD PORT AND POLISHED
Z32 AFM

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: this is what i am doing because this is so frustrating!!!

posted by  SKy80_guy

have you checked engine timing(cam/crank/no 1cylinder) and ignition timing(spark timing)

posted by  osborste

I would have to say this is about the most common FAQ these days and it generally ends up being something really simple like fuel filter or:

Timing belt put back on with cam/crank timing out;
Poor compression (badly seating valves (eg bent stems) equally as common as worn rings);
Ignition timing.

posted by  Wally

Or just a loose nut behind the wheel, Wally.

posted by  srober32

Your Message