hi new girl

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  hi new girl

i have a 91 nissan stanza gxe and i am excited to get help with this newly purchased vechicle.

posted by  teasley

Welcome aboard. Looks like you could do with a kittle guidence :thumbs:.....too many fonts I think lol.....do you have an obsession with death?...just wondered due to the fact that one of the fonts you tried was Gothic and the colour ya chose was black....wchich reminds me, black really aint your colour :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise][FONT=Courier New]Good Morning! I need some advice I have a 91 nissan stanza gxe when engine gets hot it will not start back for about 20 mins. Only owned car for about 3 weeks. I have put timing chain, water pump, thermostat, and fuel filter on it. I am wondering if it could be the coolant temp. sensor. I also forgot to mention the temperature gauge doestn work, it also stalls when giving gas to the point if u pull out in front of someone u might get ran over. any advice would be mostly appreciated.

posted by  teasley

[QUOTE=teasley][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][FONT=Courier New]! I need some advice I have a 91 nissan stanza gxe when engine gets hot it will not start back for about 20 mins. Only owned car for about 3 weeks. I have put timing chain, water pump, thermostat, and fuel filter on it. I am wondering if it could be the coolant temp. sensor. I also forgot to mention the temperature gauge doestn work, it also stalls when giving gas to the point if u pull out in front of someone u might get ran over. any advice would be mostly appreciated. thanks for your help

posted by  teasley

Your Message