Newbie-Z24Cavalier Mods

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Newbie-Z24Cavalier Mods

I just got a 2000 Z24 Cavalier and im looking to modify it but i don't know what would be the best thing to do and what would be cheap so any ideas would be great.

posted by  Z24Cav-00

The best mod for a Cavalier... ::shurgs shoulders:: It's a Cavalier. What could it possibly do?

posted by  BavarianWheels

erm...whats an exact figure for your budget?

posted by  SuperJew

The best thing to do would be to supply enough information with your question so others at least have a fighting chance of helping you. Define cheap, define best and define modify. :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

Take it to the closest new Chevy dealer there and ask them what kind of modifications you can put the thing. Chances are they will either give you a list of things they can put on it for you (or you can choose to put it on yourself) or they will tell you of a place that will show you list of thing to put on it.

posted by  Satty101

I was thinking of maybe lowering my cavalier adding and exhaust and possibly getting a new intake. I was wondering what would be the best way to go about getting it lowered and also what type of an exhaust and intake would help my cars performance best. Thanks for ur help! And it doesn't really matter for the budget yet.

posted by  Z24Cav-00

That shows your total lack of experience when it comes to building a car. Unless you are Bill Gates, or a reasonable facsimile thereof, money is always an issue. If it wasn't, you'd be starting with a much more expensive car. Please reassess your situation and get back with us. ;)

EDIT: After a week with no response I'll assume it's either not important enough or you don't know enough to help us help you.

posted by  vwhobo

Just spend $750 on a dry nitrous kit for it.

posted by  Chetly

Your Message