Cordia Turbo ECU Software

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Cordia Turbo ECU Software

Hey guys,

I am currently study Mechatronic Engineering at Curtin University of Technology in Perth, Western Australia. I am in my final year and am in the middle of my final year project. I have just purchased a second hand “Mitsubishi Cordia Turbo” ECU where the information printed on it is shown below:

ECU INFORMATION (PRINTED ON THE HARD CASE)

AB CORDIA TURBO
1.8 EFI
4G62B TURBO – ENGINE
MODEL # Y431

Note: It also looks to have about 24 odd inputs from the connections

Was wondering what this information means. I’m guessing that the “4G62B ENGINE” part resembles the unique ECU identification number and the “MODEL # Y431” is the model number for the car make. I require viewing of the sensor inputs from relevant software for my project and am in need of this software. I wish to know how I can get a copy of such software and whether it can be just downloaded from a website of some sort, whether you guys can give me a copy or wherever I can get a copy of such software. I also require the electrical circuit of the ECU configuration (i.e. what inputs are what, inside electrical circuitry etc…). Finally I require an understanding (preferably specs) on the voltage ratings each of the sensors range (in general) between for each of the sensor inputs as I plan on “force-feeding” the inputs to simulate a ECU controlled car’s function ability. If anyone can help at all, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a heap,

posted by  sharpear

Your Message