Supra Accident

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Supra Accident

One of my buddies got into a pretty decent accident last week in his 1997 Twin Turbo Supra. The drivers side got hit pretty good. He needs a new hood, quarter panel, door, and rear panel. Does any one know of any one who makes replacement panels for the Supra?
Thanks alot

posted by  Masuk

Im pretty sure he could just go to the nearest Toyota dealership and order them.

posted by  FordFromHell351

Your Message