**** Yall

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  **** Yall

Who are these ignorant ass ****s to respond to a ****ing post like that?!!? Someone needed help and some ****ing pussy's had to get all ignorant and obnoxious. So **** yall and **** this stupid ass forum. This goes to VWHOBO(FUKIN HOMO IS MORE LIKE IT) AND LECTROID(WHO??). PEOPLE LIKE THESE ARE WHAT RUIN FORUMS FOR THE REST OF US. ****ING LOSERS.................... :fu:

ps. superjew is so sexy I had to take him off this list. his sexiness made me realize how wrong i was in accusing him of anything, and making a racial comment. im sorry sexy SJ. :wink2:

posted by  darkslide280

Well...that's not going to help...

posted by  BavarianWheels

And I thought I had a temper :fu:

posted by  Satty101

What's a SEMI FORGED PISTON ? HEATSUCKER :screwy:

posted by  lectroid

Oh...that's low, lectroid...

posted by  BavarianWheels

indeed.

posted by  Satty101

Just who do you think that is?

posted by  lectroid

I will take that as a racist comment and report your 12-year-old ass to adam. you're ****in in for it, bitch. :fu:

posted by  SuperJew

And it's pronounce Y'all
Get yer Hick slang right. k?

posted by  Hiens

ATTENTION!
CF TROLL STATUS - HIGH -
:ohcrap:

posted by  Unfedfat

y'all is the proper southern US pronunciation for you all :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

I post on a couple of car forums since I am interested in cars and want to learn something as well. All forums will have some folks who enjoy the subject, cars and who want to help other people help themselves. Most folks in a forum, some in their own unique way, are pretty good folks. Although people may disagree or may not communicate effectively, they are still overall good people

Unfortunately, all forums, also have a couple of folks who for some reason or another have their heads stuck in their rears because they seem to have the crappiest outlook on life. These folks have nothing positive or encouraging to say about anyone or anything. I wish some of these folks would extract their heads from their butts and get a brighter outlook on life

Participating in a forum means appreciating those who contribute in their own ways and ignoring those who need to get a life

posted by  tbaxleyjr

Your Message