hello 2.0L talon

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  hello 2.0L talon

:D I everyone I'm a new one when it comes to forums and stuff just trying to figure it out! I have a 1991 eagle talon 2.0L turbo awd, if anyone else has on of these cars let me know I'm looking from some info on turbo's and stuff...... :D

posted by  Talon_queen91

Hi Talon_queen91 ;)
Welcome to car-forums.com, I chose this forum software cause it's quite easy to use, I'm sure you'll become a pro in no time! 8)

posted by  Unfedfat

I dont actually have a 91 talon, but i have a close friends who has one exactly like it. But any general information i can probably help you with, you just gotta ask. Btw welcome to the boards.

posted by  labido

Welcome to the boards!! I live in alaska and there r alot of 11 second DSMs here. if u need any help with your DSM/Talon pls let me know, i will gladly help u out with anything.

posted by  skullz

:D Thanks cVp and labido, same to both of u I know a lot about lots of other motors any ford u name it I know it!!!!!

BTW I have a bunch of eagle talon motor parts 2.0L complete motors, blocks, cylinderheads, exaust and intake manifolds! Ask around if anybody wants or needs anything I'm trying to clean out my garage :?

I also do porting work and rebuild engines for a living.

Good getting to know u
:)
Francesca

posted by  Talon_queen91

8O wow u have all of that in your garage!! do u have any aftermarket parts?? if u do let me know cause i got alot of friends who are willing to buy some :D

posted by  skullz

I sure do and I need to get rid of it all I can't drive my car anymore cause it's winter here and the car is getting salt and mud all over it :evil:

What kind of stuff do u guys need I can get just about anything for the motor!!!! :D

posted by  Talon_queen91

do u have a big 16g turbo???and do u have a 3inch turbo back exhaust???? if u do pls let me know.

posted by  skullz

Yes Yes Yes I can get the turbo for u no problem!!!!! I don't have it but I got a good guy that works with turbos and stuff!!!!!!!

I talked to him today about it and he said he can get it when ever u need it!!!!! It will be around $1300

Let me know

posted by  Talon_queen91

hmmm... looks like we're gonna witness the first deal ever on the car-forums.com
good luck folks :)

posted by  Deepdish

:D That would be cool well just to make u feel better i have a business to back up my name u can check it out or give me a call at work during the day no prob!
< URL Removed >

posted by  Talon_queen91

Oh I forgot to tell everyone :evil: My tint on my car on both windows ripped today when I opened the windows' what can I do????? :?:

posted by  Talon_queen91

Does anyone have msn messenger? here's my address for msn sara_morana@hotmail.com

posted by  Talon_queen91

Please don't drop promotional urls, let's just keep them under profiles.
and good luck with the deal ;)

posted by  Unfedfat

Okay no prob I'm still new at this thing.... :)

posted by  Talon_queen91

u have a big 16g turbo kit and your gonna sell it for 1300 :?: hmmm who makes that turbo???? and i was also wondering if u had a 3inch turbo back exhaust :?:

posted by  skullz

:D I'll check out who makes it tomorrow at work! Yes I will sell it to you no problem :) I'll post during the day what brand it is... what I know right now is; It's a brand new turbo (not rebuilt !) As for the 3" backing... what exactly is it? The pipe coming from the turbo? or the pipe that runs along the underbody? Let me know! :D

posted by  Talon_queen91

turbo back is a down pipe hooked on to the test pipe, mid pipe the the muffler... if u have one let me know. thanks

posted by  skullz

what other parts do u have??

posted by  skullz

Does anyone have the procedures on how to test the coil pack on the 91 tsi and ranges of acceptable readings ??? please help

posted by  gpse26

Does anyone a) know how to introduce themselves in the "Introduce Yourself" section, or b) start their own thread asking a question after introducing themselves?

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message