exactly how much damage?

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  exactly how much damage?

OK. im just wondering if i should check some stuff that could have occured in this situation. i was driving and i saw some people i knew so i thought i would be a hot shot and shift it into N and rev the motor a few times than continue on but i accedently went one gear over and into reverse. i noticed it and i slammed on the breaks before i dropped the tranny. Than i went into drive and kept going. should i check some stuff before i go anywhere with it?

posted by  sandlercd_22

you didn't drop the clutch while in R did you??? :ohcrap:

posted by  elchango36

Are you driving a car with an automatic or a manual?

posted by  jshort74

Auto.

posted by  sandlercd_22

Yes I'd check some internet sites to see if you are featured in any videos making a fool of yourself. :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

you made it home didnt you?
next time leave the theatrics to the pro's

posted by  windman

Why don't you provide him with some quality advice, including an explanation of the internal workings of an automatic transmission and how he may have damaged it? Oops, silly me, I forgot. You can't because you're an ignorant, insignificant troll.

posted by  vwhobo

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative11.jpg :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  adamc44

There's two of them in this thread.

posted by  vwhobo

you wouldnt be referring to your full of shit stalker would you?? lol :laughing:

posted by  adamc44

Might be. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

Ill just find another forum...or pick my pc up and throw it.

posted by  sandlercd_22

Look chances are you haven't caused any problematic damage, but obviously you risk it when you allow your gonads to drive. No one here has a portal to your house so the end result of any expert will be to advise if you feel you were too rough get it checked at a professional shop.

Personally I'd check the bands are tight and drive it, but then again I can afford to destroy transmissions.

posted by  Wally

My gonads usually do ALOT of the driving. Almost always when i see somone i know or a car i think isnt as good as mine.

posted by  sandlercd_22

Your Message