Tech Help?

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Tech Help?

Im looking for advice on how to wire around (Eliminate) a computer in a 1984 Olds Cutlass Supreme.
We installed a wahoo done up 3.8 with all the bells and whistles, but want to illiminate the damn computer and run a 4bbl Edelbrock Carb & Manifold.
As it is now it won't run properly? with the TBI and stock HEI set up.
As it is I'm old school pre-70's and can make them hum, but this is driving me to drink and such.
Please anybody? :banghead:
Thank you, Mike.

posted by  Mike Rose Sr

lets put this in Repairs and Maintenence, where it belongs.:roll:

posted by  SuperJew

1. First step is to find the "Introduce Yourself" section and use it, especially if you want help.
2. This thread should be in the "Repairs and Maintenance" section, but i'm sure it will be moved soon.
3. I'm not really sure if I understand your dilemma. Please restate it.

posted by  vwhobo

Sorry, Nice Bug though, used to be into them too. :oops:

posted by  Mike Rose Sr

Thanks for helping and add a nice Judge, but alas it takes me back to when they showed up on the street and I had my '65 425 horse 396 Impala 4 speed 4:11 posi which was a force to reckoned with, and you can guess what happened?, don't get me wrong as it was tough through 1st gear and into 2nd for me but thats when I regained traction, as at that time my Impala Dynoed at 435 HP to the rear wheels so the brute force took over, ah yes the good old days when I was 35 years younger, but I still miss the feel of the carburated sound and hold you in the seat force.
Thanks Again, M. Rose Sr.

posted by  Mike Rose Sr

Hmm, was that a reinstatement of the problem or was it a nostalgic litterary posting of the past? I vote the latter. That should be moved to the "general chat" section. Moderators, please!

posted by  cmeseadoin

Hey, I just asked for some honest help, if you don't have anything else to do besides wasting your valuable giving me crap!. move on, at least I'm honest about it and new to this site Ok?
And soon to leave as it appears some people don't get the real supposed object of this site? :fu:

posted by  Mike Rose Sr

You f*cking idiot you. Pull your head out of your ass and read line 3 of post 3 in this thread. Maybe it's you who doesn't understand the concept of this forum. Comments?

posted by  vwhobo

Come on Mikey. I've given you two opportunities to restate your problem but it seems too difficult for you to do so. It's like you'd rather bitch than get helped. You keep reading this thread, post something.

posted by  vwhobo

Yeah VWHOBO, this one definitely has his head implanted up the rectum like many of the others. You know, instead of blasting his ass like I could do knocking him down several notches, I'm just going to make it be known that the joke's on him as far as we're concerned.

I particularly love it when some of these "first time" people get all upset because we blast them for not posting in the IY section first. The way I figure it, if that concept is so foreign to them serving out of respect for those of us giving our time to help solve THEIR problems, then F**k em'. No, none of us that actually have a wealth of knowledge in here actually have ANYTHING BETTER TO DO, do we? NEVER!!! I hope they do leave and "never come back" as per their threats.....because I could not give a sh*t.

As for this Mike Rose Sr dickhead.....You want to flick me off numb nuts??!!Suck this you worthless POS :fu: :fu:

posted by  cmeseadoin

Contrary to your beliefs, I believe that you love to key cars and threaten people on the phone when your mommy & daddy and no ne else is watching and listening.
Sounds like you need to go to San Fransicco or Portland, find a mate and release some tension, maybe even get married as you sound like the type.

posted by  Mike Rose Sr

Hey sh*tbag Mikey, do you want help or do you want to argue? Third and last chance to redeem yourself.

posted by  vwhobo

Mikey Boy,

Contrary to YOUR awareness, you may need to have your head examined as I can see no relation to my mommy and daddy, me keying cars, or any of the other shit you typed here to anything correlated to cars. I guess your head is so far up your ass that you are reading the only flash thoughts your brains can produce. Is that it? Or maybe it is just your poor attempt at a come back to me because you're offended that I am smart enough to see how stupid you are. Could that be it Mikey? Why MY goodness, I think it could.

Gee, from all this you've determined that I need to go to San "Fransicco"
and get married? God, you are brilliant. If you're so good at reading people and determining their needs, maybe you ought to head to San "Fransicco" yourself and get a job reading palms because cars don't seem to be your forte. I bet there are tons of people as stupid as you out there.

It certainly seems that nothing you can post in here further describes your "car issue" that you came in here for help with in the first place. Instead, you're comming back at me with nothing but non-coherent psycho-babble. Keep trying Mikey Boy......I'm laughing at you but I have not quite fallen off my rocker yet.....got anymore "shit" you'd like to offer up before you actually get to the point?

posted by  cmeseadoin

Your Message