Bad Idle Problem for '91 Mustang 5.0

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Bad Idle Problem for '91 Mustang 5.0

Hey Everyone:

My mustang's idle surges and the engine shakes badly while at idle. Normaly, the problem does not begin until I release my foot from the clutch after starting the vehicle. Also, after running the vehicle for several minutes the car then idles perfectly fine. If anyone has any suggestions or an idea of what may be causing this please reply. Thank you.

posted by  91DropTop

My suggestion and idea is that new members should always start in the "Introduce Yourself" section, especially when those new members want help.

posted by  vwhobo

lets move this to R&M too. :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

Maybe he doesnt want to bonde with you and have an orgy in the shower? the whole ****ing point of these forums is for helping others or chatting and the such.

posted by  Arthur

Oh yeah, sorta like when I helped you out with info on the Conquest, but you aren't man enough to even say thanks. You're a perfect example of what is wrong with a forum and why people like me get the attitude we have.

By the way, if it was so important to you that his question be answered, why didn't you field it for him? Maybe you were to busy dreaming about bonding with him and having an orgy inthe shower too.

posted by  vwhobo

Strange concept... :ticking:
An orgy in my shower would be pretty uncomfortable...

posted by  Unfedfat

Speaking from experience? :orglaugh:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Your Message