kia sportage-how old etc..

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  kia sportage-how old etc..

Hi there all! I've noted a few questions about Kia sportage SUV's on here. I bought one in Cebu City just a few weeks ago and despite what some reviews say am very happy with it (drove back over the trans central..went really well..got a real buzz!)so far althougfh there are some problems, granted. How do I find out the exact age of my car? Are fuse problems common? My ligts on the dashb0oard/gaiges have all gone out. Where's the best place in Cebu to get it repaired, especially the electrics - door mirror controls etc? I have noticed a sudden increase in Sportages in Cebu so I cant be the only one in need of tech. assistance. ONLY sensible replies required. Tnx.Robtol

posted by  robtol

Um, Welcome to CF :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

1. There aren't any regular posting members on this forum from the Philippines, so the chances of getting any local assistance here is about nil.

2. You can determine the year of your vehicle by looking at the 10th digit of the Vehicle Identification Number. PM me the entire number (17 digits) and I'll be happy to decipher it for you.

posted by  vwhobo

Hi there! Thanks..its:
KNAJA5545RA718849
Please interpret and then I can make sure I order the right repair manual..
There was 1 guy from Cebu..will check the records. Yup! I agree...best cardboard cut out of a Honda Civic I ever saw...

Only a joke..

posted by  robtol

I don't get alot of info on this vehicle. The only thing I can tell you is that it's a 1994 Kia J554, built in Korea, manufactured at assembly plant A.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message