one screwed up honda.....

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  one screwed up honda.....

sorry,,,this was my first time on here...i thought i was just suppose to ask
a question and hope for the best...

posted by  m155y33

Go to "introduce yourself" and tell us about yourself first, then we can begin to solve you car problems...

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Yeah, and after you do this, make sure to come back with A LOT more information than you've provided thus far or else you will not be able to get much assistance here with that kind of info.

posted by  cmeseadoin

M155Y33......Obviously you are not up on how this forum works nor proper protocol for how adults communicate. If you have something to say, why don't you post it so we all can read it?:

Folks, here is the private message that M155Y33 posted to me offline in response to my posting at the top of this:

M155Y33........so you want someone to give their opinions on what you should do? Ok, here, I'll go first. Take the car to a professional mechanic and have them fix it and change you the cost. I'm not getting paid to try and help you! That is what you should do. With the information that you have supplied, I was simply making the point that you have not given the detail nor the level of information that it would require for any one of us in here that know what we are doing. Gee M155Y33, I don't recall an agreement between you and I for a deposit to be placed in my paypal account or for you to send me a cash for my help or anyone else's in here for that matter. You have the problem, we don't, therefore if you do not want the help, then don't supply anymore information. It quite simply really. I don't think I was being rude at all, if you do, maybe you need to use those three brain cells I am sure you have to understand that GEE, maybe working on cars REQUIRES details and not just some "outta my ass" problem description. Woman, if you think that I was rude in that response to you, *LAUGHING HARD*, you need to read some of the other postings in here and get a hold of yourself. Bottom line is that those of us who take this forum seriously are at time direct and maybe rude to the idiots but it is for a reason. YOU HONESTLY THINK that ANYone in here could fix your problem or give you their technical opinion from this???:

""""i was just driving along and my car cut off...and i tried cranking her up and she crunk, but as soon as i took my foot off the gas she would cut off again...i got her hauled home...now she wont crank at all. she wants to, but no luck...i have a full tank of gas,,,and oil is good...I dont know what to do and no one seems to have time to help me..... please.... give me some.""""

Good luck, girl if you do.....maybe I'll add "come back with a clue" to my original response to you and sit back and watch the technical suggestions from all the morons roll in. Yeah, that will be hilarious.

posted by  cmeseadoin

Maybe if you drain the fuel down to half a tank and change the oil, that will solve your problems and she'll run like new. Yeah, that is what you need to do.

posted by  cmeseadoin

Quote:
Originally Posted by m155y33
i just thought maybe there were some
adults in here that wouldnt mind giving there
opinion on what i should do....maybe you should
try being a little less rude...

I dont see at all how cmeseadoin was being rude to you, he was giving you very good advice on how to act, and actually get a good response from some of the great people here on this forum, the only person i see being rude here is you, you come into this forum, and blurt out your question with no introduction at all, not even a "hello", so heres a little more advice, before you type anymore, go introduce yourself and give a DETAILED DESCRIPTION.

p.s. if you plan on dissing anyone else on a pm, know that almost all of us will pu it up on the forums and counter it, so say it aloud so everone can hear you :2cents: :tomato: :cussing:

posted by  vanyaviper

:tomato: for m133y33

posted by  SuperJew

was your car miss firing cuz if it was it won't start.
1 the ingition coil is crack
dis it misfire check the ingtion coil
or bad spark plug wire and you shall see
when its dark crank tell someone to crank and you look where the wires and coil and see if you see any spark

was it raining :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :ohcrap: :ohcrap:

posted by  shadydrunk

Thank you Vanyaviper!!!!!!!! :thumbs: Some people that come on here almost act as if we owe them something. I was not even rude; only gave out prompt advice and look where it gets me! Shame on some of these people. Maybe I'll do like VWHOBO and start requiring a deposit in my paypal account first before I give up my valueable time to people that don't appreciate it or have the intelligence to offer up some details that I might be able to work with. Thanks for sticking up for me. It is nice to know that some people actually DO know how a chat forum works and the proper protocols within. As for this old bag driving the honda, screw her. I guess she can do what everyone else that does not work on cars does....take the damn thing to a shop rather than waist my time. :screwy:

[QUOTE=vanyaviper]Quote:
Originally Posted by m155y33
i just thought maybe there were some
adults in here that wouldnt mind giving there
opinion on what i should do....maybe you should
try being a little less rude...

posted by  cmeseadoin

I think the point that was made here was that no one was sure what kind of a Honda we are dealing with SD. While a 90 accord could have a bad distributor, a 1978 cvcc could have a bad set of points. Not enough info even to take a guess . A jumped timing belt to a leaky fuel line and back again. A blind man can't see no matter how many lights you put on.

posted by  hitchhiker

Shadydrunk,
I certainly hope you don't talk like you type. My god, it's bad enough trying to follow you on here bud. Come back when you are sober and have taken an english class or two. Lordy Jesus!

posted by  cmeseadoin

well, i have this honda civic...88 model. i have replaced the distributer cap,
rotor button, plug wires, and plugs...i ran a ecu test on her and she is saying that its my fuel injection system. i am guessing that the fuel pump and filter is included into that...i dont know...so i am gonna see if i put a new pump and filter on it, it may help...i dont know much about cars...but, the way it sounds i am thinking that it is starving for gas...someone mentioned if it was miss firing...i dont know what that means...and no it wasnt raining...it just
stopped running on me,...i have to hold the gas pedel down to keep her
cranked......

posted by  m155y33

Well, this is so much better. Easy to read and informative. Shouldn't be any problem for someone to help you with your problem... Just not me. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

Sounds like a trip to the mechanic of the dealer may be in order. If you don't know enough to understand what YOU are trying to explain, you damn sure won't comprehend what I am going to tell you. You ran an ECU test but you don't know what mis-firing is? LOL, that's hilarious. What do you mean "it told you it was the fuel injection system?" Diagnostic trouble codes???....or does it talk to you? Time for me to go to another posting, I think this one is dead in the water.

posted by  cmeseadoin

Your Message