vc commodore dizzy

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  vc commodore dizzy

i just bought a electronic dizzy and some knob cut the wires off it and was wondering which wire goes to which side of the coil. i think the two colours are green and orange. :mad2: :banghead:

posted by  toy vc

1. If you have any hope of getting helped here you'll need to supply something to work with. Giving people half-assed information "i think the two colours are green and orange" is entirely pointless.

2. But first you need to go properly introduce yourself in the appropriate section.

posted by  vwhobo

sorry man. i had a beach buggy. not for me, now it's in a paddock rotting away. too bloody cold down here. as for the dizzy there is only 2 wires that need to be connected to the coil from the dizzy and if someone with a holden straight 6 with the electronic ignition would have a quick look and post me back that would be most helpfull. (lose the bug, they fall over.) :mrgreen:

posted by  toy vc

We'll let your first post go as an honest mistake, not knowing how things are done here and all. With the second post you've shown us that you're either hard headed or stupid. Did you read both steps in my previous post? Are two simple directions too many for you to handle?

We really need a bouncer here. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message