Speedo Problem

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Speedo Problem

I was having a bit of a poke at my speedo the other day... bad idea. Not sure exactly what i did, but now the needle sits about half an inch below the "0" mark. scared that i had screwed it up big time already, didn't want to touch it again. does anybody know how i can get the thing to sit at 0 again? thanks.

posted by  nice_guy_108

Yes, go to the "Introduce Yourself" forum and intrduce yourself, that will automatically fix your speedometer.

posted by  vanyaviper

Tips of the day. Don't poke your speedometer... and go introduce yourself. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

if its got a little pin that it ususaly rests on when the car is still, u need to gently get it back over the pin to its normal position.

posted by  sidecar_jon

WHY? Don't you have anything else to poke? :laughing: You need a woman. :wink2:

posted by  lectroid

hi, what car is it, i do speedo repairs and mileage correction so have to remove needles all the time, if you let me know what car and year, i may be able to help u put it right..... or contact me and i'll try to help, my contact details are on my website below......

regards....

posted by  m_ali

In other words, you clock cars? lol, Sorry, no advertising is allowed anywhere in CF...Read the rules!...By the way, this thread has been dead for three months :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message