Car Stop Device

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Car Stop Device

Hey, I need a device that can sense when a car comes to a complete stop and then outputs an electrical signal of some type like a 12 volt current that runs into the device and only outputs that signal when the car comes to a complete stop. Any type of device already manufactured or not manufactures would be highly appreciated.



posted by  mrdquick

Yes, I was hoping that someone could help me find a device that is not manufactured also.:screwy:

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message