Mazda MX6 Starter

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Mazda MX6 Starter

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic on the engine? I can not find the starter on my Mazda MX6.

Thank you

posted by  cheeto

Yes here (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/forumdisplay.php?f=25) :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

PRICK! I clicked on that link twice before I realized what you posted. ASS :banghead:

posted by  lectroid

LOL.....There's always a method in my madness Lectroid :thumbs: :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

Dude, wake up. lol

posted by  DodgeRida67

1% dick 99% head, you do the math. :orglaugh:

posted by  lectroid

As a dick to head ratio, that equals one asian ricer.

posted by  DodgeRida67

lol...does that mean I'm brainy but I have a small d*ck? :clap:

posted by  Cliffy

Sorry, forgot about the post. NO, it means your a big dick-head :wink2:

posted by  lectroid

Ok..thanx..I'm glad we sorted that one out :clap:

posted by  Cliffy

To be a little bit serious for a moment. If you don't know what a starter looks like, or where to find it, you have no need what so ever to look for it. I'm really serious. :2cents:

posted by  lectroid

cheeto: A schematic will not tell you where the starter is. It will tell you how the car's electrical and engine management systems and devices are wired/connected

On most cars, the starter is located somewhere around where the engine meets the transmission/transaxle and is usually accessed from under the car. I dont want to sound like a smart aleck but If you cant find the starter, I would buy a Haynes or Chiltons manual or look @ autozone.com for a service manual before working on it.

posted by  tbaxleyjr

There is nothing wrong sounding like a smart aleck. I went to jail for just being a smart aleck. I SWEAR :doh:But I won't go into that :oops:

posted by  lectroid

Your Message