Citation Performance Parts

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Citation Performance Parts

I'm looking for performance parts for my 1985 Chevy Citation II with a 4cyl 2.5l engine. Any help would be appreciated! Also if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a X-11 in the Kentucky area let me know! Thanx again!

posted by  CitationGuy

It's always nice and polite to introduce yourself in the relevent section, before asking for help :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Lots of luck to you. :ohcrap:

posted by  lectroid

Well that FI 2.5 V4 needs to come out and "recycled"

Here is the best thing to due, get a 2.8L or 3.1L V6 from a Celebrity '87+.

Get the wiring harness and computer from '87+ (2.8 computer or 3.1 computer depending on the motor). Even larger motors can be installed if you have lots of money and (3.1, 3.4, 3.8, 4.3, and 4.9 motors have been installed in a citation and a 350 V8 have been installed as in the Fiero, so a little more work for a citation ;). I have been considering the 3100 V6 due to the 165-175HP range of power at one point for my '84.

Other possible upgrades: 4 Disc brakes from certain pontiac 6000s, Celebrity HD brakes, eurosport dashes or other a-bodies', and fiero structs, springs, and shocks for a low rider effect ;)

If you want more specific information, check the Citations Forever club on Yahoo Groups!

posted by  thebaron

Don't go with Celebrity heavy duty brakes. Trust me. I've got them. They're nothing. Front disks/rear drums. There's nothing heavy duty about them.

posted by  KNTRDR

Your Message