I have a sweaty back..Back A/C??

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  I have a sweaty back..Back A/C??

I am one of those people who sweat a lot, I mean A LOT. I have a leather interior and live in Miami, combine the two and it makes for a sweaty wet back. It is really embrassing when you get out of your car and your entire back is dripping wet.
I was thinking about installing some kind of back cooling device like they sell on some of the new higher end cars. I saw some cooling things online that go over the seat, but that just looks bad. I really want to install something under the leather. The problem is I have NO idea how to approach this; whether I can get one of those and put it under the leather, or something else.
Any ideas???
I really appreciate any comments.
Thanks

posted by  hattitude

Buy a new Cadillac. As far as I know there's no way to install something under your seat cover to cool your back. The only thing is get a car that has it, or deal with the bad looks of the other things. But then again, this is only as far as I know.

posted by  Satty101

I have not seen anything like this either. The easiest option I can think of is to just get the whole seat from the car that has it and mount the whole seat in your car.

What car do you have? this may help with the sugestions.

posted by  corbett_auto

Well, I can't really afford a new Cadillac, even though that would be awesome:drool:
I am driving a 2002 Volvo S60.
Any suggestions?

posted by  hattitude

So you have A/C? You have the sweat problem even with the A/C on?

posted by  corbett_auto

Ya, the A/C doesn't do much for my back. And its really bad in the summer!

posted by  hattitude

How about thoses wooden bead things that used to be popular? They may not look very stylish..... but might be better than the "wet back" :laughing: look.

posted by  corbett_auto

Ya..maybe, but I was really hoping to hook up something cool, literally and figuratively :laughing:

posted by  hattitude

You also get a nice massage out of it too.:laughing:

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

Your Message