GM 400ci

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  GM 400ci

I was trying to figure out a good source to buy a rotating assembly for my 400 gm small block, my problem is finding out a kit that will stroke it to a 454 for a huge displacement in my small block:thumbs:

posted by  51chevrolet

neither summit or jegs sells such a kit. why not get a 350 and use the rotating assm out of your 400 to stroke the 350. if you want to stroke the 400 you are going to have to get one custom made and thats going to cost some coin

posted by  glagon1979

Your Message