problems with armorall. help please

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  problems with armorall. help please

Hi I put armorall on my dashboard I dont think I was suppose to put it on the side of the passagers seat. Now when the sun hits the car instead of seeing out of the windshield I see the dashboard reflection in the windshield and I can not drive because, I dont know what is on the right of me. Is there anyway to get rid of the armoral?. Help

posted by  Fgreco

dish soap should take it off.

posted by  shekky

LOL, that is called an ARMOR-ALL CONUNDRUM! HAHA.......I can't quite understand this posting.....I armor-all all of my dashes in all my cars and Yes, you can see the reflection in the window at times but I have no visibility issues???? How does seeing the dash reflection in the windshield have anything to do with "I can not drive because, I dont know what is on the right of me?" :banghead: Are you now talking about the fact that the side of the seat relection is now in the side window? I must say I have never heard of such troubles due to armor-all. :laughing:

posted by  cmeseadoin

Yeah Iam a begginger driver so anything will bother me.LOL. when I see it in the windshield it distracts me so that is what I was saying. I tried this stuff called super purple and it took the oil from the armor-all off and I can see good. It also cleaned my rims lol.

posted by  Fgreco

LOL, that is cool Fgreco. I am glad you have a good sence of responsibility as a newbie to driving. I was just curious. :-D Super purple is made to clean wheels....my only concern with wiping the dash with it would be that it would strip everything off of it and make it chalky and ashey. You can get some protectants that are a little less shiney than armor all because protecting all those plastics from the sun is a very good idea. Try out a few things till you find something that works and now you know, it is shines too much you can wipe it off with supppppper purple...to the rescue! :hi:

posted by  cmeseadoin

Yeah On the bottle of super purple it says it can be used on all surfaces even vinal. I used it for my rims LOL. Also I want to thank you for posting and helping me out. thanks I appreciate it. I just hope I can help you with a problem you have, not that you should have one LOL. peace

posted by  Fgreco

No prob bud...that is what we are here for. I hope I don't have a problem. I have many issues but I will save those for another forum! ;-) :laughing:

posted by  cmeseadoin

Your Message