'98 Accent Body Work

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  '98 Accent Body Work

Hello again. I've got a '98 Hyundai Accent MT FWD and my brother rolled it from driver's side to the top. I don't want to write it off so I'm wondering if anyone knows good sites or places to get cheap panels from. I need a roof panel, driver's side front and rear quarter panel and a new door. It's an Accent Sport by the way. Also, is replacing these a very tiresome process, i.e. will i have to remove the motor to access the front quarter panel?? If you need clarification or more details please feel free to reply if you can help in any way.


posted by  Tak53

Your Message